Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Rear shelf catches

R

Rob1972

Vehicle
Cali now sold
Does anyone know where I can buy for a reasonable cost the 2 catches which hold the bed board in place? When I bought my Cali these were missing and although the board stays in place it's a bit too low and looks like the plastic brackets might break.

Looking at:

The bits I think I need are parts 9, 10, 11, 12. I also seem to be missing parts 8 and 13 although I don't think these are so essential.

Thanks

Easiest option is probably a main dealer for those.
You could also try the ones below but from memory they can end up expensive for delivery and I think a small order charge.
I generally just google the part numbers

I would say 9 & 12 are the bits you really need. 10 & 11 just look a nut & bolt to me.

Does anyone know where I can buy for a reasonable cost the 2 catches which hold the bed board in place? When I bought my Cali these were missing and although the board stays in place it's a bit too low and looks like the plastic brackets might break.

Looking at:

The bits I think I need are parts 9, 10, 11, 12. I also seem to be missing parts 8 and 13 although I don't think these are so essential.

Thanks
The Forum shop can order VW parts and would check they were correct for your vehicle. Also, you would get the VIP discount. Worth a call.