Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Rear LED Lights

James

James

Top Poster
VIP Member
Not normally a fan of aftermarket lights, particularly so call Lexus style options, commonly found on Clio's and Corsa's.

Normally aftermarket lights never quite look right or everyone has them, then with Xenons, perhaps that's just the same.

I was behind a T5 the other day and I did see some aftermarket lights that I thought, wow, they actually look quite cool and quite classy.

May not be everyone's cup of tea, but they're certainly different, appears to be three variations, dark, frosted and standard

Check them out

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-T5-Transpo ... 19e2505e5a

Good find James, I like. They even say the are MOT legal ! I may invest in a set.

sd5000 said:
I am not sure they work for me, but sometimes these things look better when you see them fitted... I like the tinted sportlines more.

Yes - I've gone for the tinted sportline - at the risk of sounding like a snob - the problem for is that these suddenly appear on every pimped up T5 and that for me just detracts a little bit.

They're not much more than the Sportlines I have, but they are more andI do like the OEM look. Not many people know VW do Sportline rear lights.

But the dark ones look very smart.

James

sd5000 said:
Good choice, I've seen your pics of them. I really like the sportlines and they are subtle. We have a sand beige so not sure they would work, otherwise I would consider adding them. Our only visual mod is a silver zunsport lower grille which looks great IMO.

In some respects I think the silver looks better than the black zunsport. It wouldn't work on my yellow van but I love the effect of the silver.

As for rear sportlines, I don't know, they could work. They are subtle and cleverly they are quite different when on.

James

Back