Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Rear air vent removal

B

Beltram

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Hi there I'm hoping someone can help, the rear air vent on passenger side has been damaged and I'm trying to remove it so I can get in there and straighten up the flaps and wheel that's been pushed back but I can't find any info on how to remove it, does anyone know how please? Cheers IMG_20220724_173305.jpg

Hi there I'm hoping someone can help, the rear air vent on passenger side has been damaged and I'm trying to remove it so I can get in there and straighten up the flaps and wheel that's been pushed back but I can't find any info on how to remove it, does anyone know how please? Cheers View attachment 96660
This might help. Hasn’t changed.
Use Plastic Trim tools or flat bladed, thin, screwdriver covered in tape.

yes I have done this several times in order to install cables behind.

As suggested by Welshgas use plastic trim removal tool to gently prise in to the gap between the main trim and this panel. They are held in place with plastic 'clip' mouldings. Once you have the first released the rest will follow.

This might help. Hasn’t changed.
Use Plastic Trim tools or flat bladed, thin, screwdriver covered in tape.

Thanks for the reply, appreciate it, yes I saw this post when I did a search earlier but isn't very clear on how to do it

yes I have done this several times in order to install cables behind.

As suggested by Welshgas use plastic trim removal tool to gently prise in to the gap between the main trim and this panel. They are held in place with plastic 'clip' mouldings. Once you have the first released the rest will follow.
Thanks Alan much appreciated I'll give that a go tomorrow

Can you access the rear washer pipe behind theis vent ?

Back