Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Rainy days and Mondays ...

Ms Amarillo

Ms Amarillo

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Greetings from Bulgaria, where I am with my hubby , Amarillo, two young boys and Bordie Collie. The snow has now left us and left with the rain.

You may or may not know we are on a grand tour of Europe in our Cali. Done 9 months, 3 months left. Didn’t think we would get this far, but we have nonetheless and it has become easier and more enjoyable.

Highlights have been the fjords in Norway which blew us away with their beauty and immensity and the beautiful beaches of Greece with the warm welcome from the many Greeks we met.

Ah ha! I thought I saw that you had joined the forum in your own right the other day. Great to see you here.
It seems a long time since we met in Vandieres last September but your trip has already inspired us to go to Norway this summer in only our second year of Cali ownership. We will be taking it very leisurely as we plan to be there for almost 7 weeks. Not sure how far we will get but Tromso would be nice with Trondheim as a minimum going north. We shall see! In the meantime best wishes with the remainder of your journey to you both, your two boys and of course your dog.

Reactions: Sad
Hi Rick. Nice to hear from you. Great to read u r planning a trip to Norway. I hear you are trying to see the Northern Lights. I am deeply jealous!!! Always wanted to see them after watching the film ‘Local Hero’. But still time!!! We enjoyed Trondheim and stayed on campsite by a fjord. I remember folks getting their deck chairs out at 10pm to go and watch the sun by the edge of the fjord. It was weird with the long days, u got a second wind at 10pm with it still being light. Hope you have a great time. Best wishes Clare

Ah ha! I thought I saw that you had joined the forum in your own right the other day. Great to see you here.
It seems a long time since we met in Vandieres last September but your trip has already inspired us to go to Norway this summer in only our second year of Cali ownership. We will be taking it very leisurely as we plan to be there for almost 7 weeks. Not sure how far we will get but Tromso would be nice with Trondheim as a minimum going north. We shall see! In the meantime best wishes with the remainder of your journey to you both, your two boys and of course your dog.
Keep us posted on your Scandinavian trip, we're thinking of Norway in a couple of years, once we've got a few local trips under our belt

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Keep us posted on your Scandinavian trip, we're thinking of Norway in a couple of years, once we've got a few local trips under our belt
emoji592.png
emoji904.png

I am thinking of doing a kind of blog type thing via the PM feature so I will include you. If others are interested let me know and I will include you too.

I am thinking of doing a kind of blog type thing via the PM feature so I will include you. If others are interested let me know and I will include you too.
I’d read this with great interest also as we are thinking of doing the same thing!
All the best

Deffo

I'd love to hear all about it. I found @WelshGas blog invaluable when planning the Norwegian section of our tour. So why not post your blog publicly in the travel section of this forum?

Follow my blog: www.au-revoir.eu
Thanks Tom but I am just a tad sensitive about publically advertising our plans and activity but I may have no choice as there seems to be a limit of 5 members to a PM.

Look forward to following your trip!

Back