Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Professional Fitting Brandrup second skin seat covering Cali Ocean

D

DarcyP

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 199
Morning - I’ve just bought a beautiful Cali Ocean that has perfect condition Inka skin covers but not in a practical colourway (they’re the grey with bright blue stripe). I’ve seen the Brandrup grey skin covers but reading these threads on seat covers don’t fancy fitting them myself. So my Q is:

Is there anywhere I can get Cali skin covers professionally fitted to save me the hassle and not have to call the fire brigade if I get my arm stuck trying (what a thread that was!)

I live around south Northants / north bucks area

cheers for your help team

Last edited by a moderator:
Morning - I’ve just bought a beautiful Cali Ocean that has perfect condition Inka skin covers but not in a practical colourway (they’re the grey with bright blue stripe). I’ve seen the Brandrup grey skin covers but reading these threads on seat covers don’t fancy fitting them myself. So my Q is:

Is there anywhere I can get Cali skin covers professionally fitted to save me the hassle and not have to call the fire brigade if I get my arm stuck trying (what a thread that was!)

This company supply the shop, and will supply and fit bespoke seat covers for you.
https://individualautodesign.co.uk/

That’s great! Thanks - have contacted them
May I ask what price they offered for you? I was quite shocked that they counted our Cali Coast as a 7 seater and therefore priced at 800GPB instead of 510, for the normal leather version o_O

They are really not that hard to fit. I’m sure any handy man / women would be able to do it.

Back