Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Portable Shower

RubyCalifornia

RubyCalifornia

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204
God evening folks
Having recently ordered our van, we did not opt for the costly cold shower connection. But seen this advertised today on the VW accessory brochure for £95.
The description seemed quite good and at a much smaller cost than the factory cold connection.
Do any of you guys use this or something similar ?
It will mainly be used for our dog
Thank you

9F0B9C87-5300-4C19-8ACC-5D878F4BA108.png

God evening folks
Having recently ordered our van, we did not opt for the costly cold shower connection. But seen this advertised today on the VW accessory brochure for £95.
The description seemed quite good and at a much smaller cost than the factory cold connection.
Thank you

View attachment 81852
If to only for washing the dog, a Hozelock Mixer tap connector - https://www.hozelock.com/product/mixer-tap-connector/ connected to the internal sink tap, and a small piece of hose with a spray gun - https://www.hozelock.com/product/multi-spray/ will be less faff than putting all that together and using it.

everything all together less than 30 quid and less space to store. Space in the Cali is at a premium and the less the better. :thumb

We bought something from home bargains. Just a bag with a tap at one end and filler bung at the other. Short length of hose and a tiny shower head. We used it last time we went away to wash the dishes as the campsite had no hot water. Wow I can tell you the water as really hot after leaving in the sun all day. Probably too hot to use for a shower without topping up with cold. Cost £2.99.......

God evening folks
Thank you

View attachment 81852
If it’s for the dog then go for a karcher portable, battery lasts ages, great at cleaning dog or mtb.
Had mine a couple of years paid around £95 from Halfords B78B5E66-750C-4989-BB8A-48CD836B5F68.jpeg

Thanks everyone for your time to reply.
Much appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

have one of these, works well and no batteries or electrics to mess with. View attachment 81856
I have the same, but previous model. It’s fantastic. Brilliant pressure and easy to transport anywhere, especially good for the beach or cleaning a muddy dog Absolutely anywhere. You can leave it out in the sun all day to warm up a bit for a nice evening shower. It’ll take quite hot water if you need to warm up.
Like @Tarquers says, no messing.

We have a rechargeable Colapz shower, and boil a kettle of water to put in a bucket for a hot shower. But I'm coming to the conclusion that just scooping the water over myself with a plastic mug would be less messy.

Back