Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Porridge

Porridge (half and half milk and water, pinch of salt), served with tiny amount of maple syrup, dash of cream and masses of cinnamon.
Or another vote for porridge with lemon curd - don’t stir it too much so you get veins of lemon curd...
Or Birchermuesli thus: oats, chopped nuts, bottle of raspberry kefir, plus whizzed up frozen berries if at home/freeze dried powdered berries if in the van. Soak all that in fridge overnight, then serve with sliced banana and fresh berries (and cacao nuts if you want)

Honey for me but can’t see anything wrong with jam. Porridge every morning ..... lovely
It’s also lovely with a dash of evaporated milk

Who’d a thought a thread about Porridge would be six pages long so quickly :D

Porridge, Smoked Salmon, Avocado, Blimey what a posh bunch you lot are. This is breakfast in Stoke!
oatcake_tall.jpg

Sod the porridge, I would rather be in Stoke :)
Those oatcakes with bacon and fried egg are the principle reason life expectancy is somewhat shorter than normal in sunny Stoke, mind you they are yummy.

MMM -love porridge, soaked in water overnight or cooked with soft water- Lake District water is amazing, slow cooked, so really soft and add some milk and golden syrup for me.