Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Pop top won’t open

C

Campertastic61

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Hi all. Just tried to open the pop too and got “pop top roof jammed or blocked” on the camping screen when holding the button down to open. None of the usual machinist noises. Nothing is obstructing the roof. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

image.jpg

Hi all. Just tried to open the pop too and got “pop top roof jammed or blocked” on the camping screen when holding the button down to open. None of the usual machinist noises. Nothing is obstructing the roof. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

View attachment 108227
I'm not conversant with the new Control Panel, but :
Is the Hatch Open?
What happens when you press OK?

The inner hatch is open as well as window. Also fridge not cooling despite indicating on and running the tap gives an error about tank empty (it’s not). All working fine 48 hours ago so I suspect the control panel needs resetting in some way.

The inner hatch is open as well as window. Also fridge not cooling despite indicating on and running the tap gives an error about tank empty (it’s not). All working fine 48 hours ago so I suspect the control panel needs resetting in some way.
You need to remove and then replace 4 fuses to reset the Control Panel.

See here.

You need to reset the panel and start again. 4 fuses out as said or disconnect and reconnect the start battery. It's got all bent out of shape.

Thanks for the replies. I left the van for a few hours and the problem resolved itself without doing anything. Thanks for the fuse hint will try that next time.