• I am looking to buy within the next 6 months

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • My Cali is on order and awaiting delivery

Votes: 9 11.3%
  • I am undecided , maybe one day

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
Re: Lets find out a bit about each other

I would be curious to know how many looking to buy within the next 6 months would consider a used Cali :?:

I have recently bought a 2nd hand Cali so I would go in the very satisfied group. We haven't used it as it should be yet but have enjoyed a few days out walking and coming back to a cup of soup and a Sunday Times.
I looked around and was nearly commited to a new one but a 1 owner 57' reg Cali became available very close to me and it had many, if not all of the options I was going for, had only 35k mls and many other options included. It was also in great condition and had all the niggly bits sorted.
So, we are very happy, I've sold my sports car, it goes tonight and I am going to use it as my only vehicle.

Paul

Hi Paul,

Welcome to the forum. Please don't hesitate to share your experiences with us. We'd love to see a pic or two and where are you located?

All the best
Ron

Re: Do you own a VW California ?

Cali on order!

Ron said:
I would be curious to know how many looking to buy within the next 6 months would consider a used Cali :?:

We would consider a "used"/'"preloved" vehicle but probably through a dealer. I know that it may cost a bit more but when spending £40K or therabouts I'd like some back up. In looking we have found it difficult to source many private sales.

LickeyEndBlues said:
Ron said:

We would consider a "used"/'"preloved" vehicle but probably through a dealer. I know that it may cost a bit more but when spending £40K or therabouts I'd like some back up. In looking we have found it difficult to source many private sales.

Deal done!!

Shopping around at the mo. i would like to be sorted with deposits paid well bedore Easter.