Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Plains trains and automobiles...

Calicrew

Calicrew

Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Hello all
So out journey begins...off to pick up our first ever Cali. Up at 4.30 for our flight to Manchester. Now waiting for a train before heading to the Cali by taxi. So excited.

What we need to know is - everything!!

But first - what essential item can you not manage without in your Cali?

Jo and Steve

Hello all
So out journey begins...off to pick up our first ever Cali. Up at 4.30 for our flight to Manchester. Now waiting for a train before heading to the Cali by taxi. So excited.

Jo and Steve
Duvet.

:welcome

I'd say tea bags, but then you'd also need water, a kettle to boil that in, mugs, gas, then you'd need the fridge on with some milk in it... As you can seen, the list of essentials can get quite long quite quickly...

Welcome and good luck. You will soon find out the essentials. You have not picked the best day to drive your new cali home.

Hello all

Jo and Steve
Welcome, I'm guessing you are off to Preston?

Welcome , exiting times !
Plenty to read on the forum on whats hot and whats not ....

Welcome here!
VIP Membership for the lists?
What you need - only you can answer. Depending on so mich things like background, where to use your Cali, what activities your into and the list goes on.
What will auto comes to your face is a big smile (hopfully)

think a gaz bottle would be useful, for your trip home.:welcome

Welcome, I'm guessing you are off to Preston?
Your were correct larrylamb......we stopped in Gloucester to buy some bits including a kettle, then a return to Torbay for duvets etc and decided to go for it and hooked up at a site nr Bickington......set up in the dark but a great night.....