Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Picked up the California

S

Stewart MCG

VIP Member
:D We picked up the California, the forums check list proved essential, cheers, could not locate the first aid kit, so Stuart at Van Centre Leicester provided us with one, we drove straight home fitted the gas bottle, water, food, utensils ect and the Rottweiler, all packed drove up to Carsington water Derbyshire for a stroll and lunch.

Hi Stewart. Did Stuart mention this club to you and give you one of our cards?
How was the drive home? Did you look right at the back of the kitchen cupboard as that's we're the first aid kit should have been? You can now call yourself a Cali owner :thumb :thumb :thumb

Cycled around Carsington a few years ago....on the premise that it would be flat!!!
I bet that brew was special, we have yet to "Christen" ours yet!

Hi, yes checked in the kitchen cupboard but empty, yes I spoke to him about this forum, he said he had spoken to you and seemed interested to form some kind of link with club, it could be beneficial for both parties?
Cheers Stewart.

Warning triangle should be with first aid in left cupboard. They are both a legal requirement in a lot of European countries.

Hi picked up my new Cali this am and have had. At really wonderful day, the drive quality and suspension are superb. The dealer gave me a big bunch of flowers-apparently I was easy to deal with. As I was buying the Cali from a Welsh outfit and. For myself come from England I did wonder if the Welsh were particularly difficult when buying cars! I saw the car a week ago and bought it immediately having been looking for a 180 DSG for a year.
The build quality is perfect and I really thank everyone on the forum your hints and tips have been invaluable. Hope to see you all at future meets. :D

Congratulations isa. :thumb :thumb glad you like your new cali :thumb
Hopefully see it at Wicksteeds in may :crazy

Brilliant news Isa. I had better pull off the French meet now :mrgreen:

Back