Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Photo's of our new seat covers from comfortz

S

SeismiChris

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Here we are people, as promised the other day. Took advantage of the most beautiful morning here in Suffolk after taking our taking our 2 sprocker spaniels on the beach for their morning run.
Attached are some photo's of our newly fitted seat cover from Comfortz. We hope like us, you think they are stunning. Nick and his team have done a Very professional job, and we as you can tell, we are most impressed. Well done Nick and co. Thanks so much for the exemplary service.

Chris and Liz :thanks

[album]1287[/album][album]1286[/album][album]1285[/album][album]1284[/album][album]1283[/album][album]1282[/album][album]1281[/album]

DSCF1230 (Medium).JPG

Thanks for the feedback folks! I'm pleased you like them :thumb

John, you'll be glad to know that the final tweak we discussed on the back bench seat worked perfectly for Chris & Liz's covers - so thanks for the great idea :clap and we'll be sure to add this improvement to your covers when you're back off of your holidays - have a good time :thumb

Right! - off to get cracking on with some more seat covers!

Cheers
Nick

comfortz said:
Thanks for the feedback folks! I'm pleased you like them :thumb

John, you'll be glad to know that the final tweak we discussed on the back bench seat worked perfectly for Chris & Liz's covers - so thanks for the great idea :clap and we'll be sure to add this improvement to your covers when you're back off of your holidays - have a good time :thumb

Right! - off to get cracking on with some more seat covers!

Cheers
Nick

Glad to know everything went well, see you after hold

John

Much better photos than the ones in the factory :thumb

The now look just the job! :D

Hello Folks,
Thanks for all the interest on the seat covers, they’ve been a long time in the perfecting but we’re finally there! Before I go on to discuss fabrics & other options I know you all want to know about prices – A customised full set will be £500 - ( £450 to VIP members ) + £30 for OEM fabrics (£50 deposit – remainder upon completion). I have a 5th seat on order at the moment so we’ll be catering for these shortly – prices to be confirmed. After this we’ll be looking at the Beach 3 seater bench seat too. I’ll announce when both designs are perfected.
We plan in the future to have a budget option available (light & dark grey fabric) – but due to the interest we’ve had on the customised covers, it will be a while before they’re available.

Options;
A range of faux leather & faux suede / alcantara.
Faux Leather – Black / white/ grey / green (apple) / blue / red / purple/ cream / tan
Not my actual picture but something along these lines….
1000x1000_zpsc7fee955.jpg

Faux Seudes / Alcantara;
Left to right , Grey, Glacier, Tan, Black. (The glacier is my personal favourite)
20140219_093527_zps371762e4.jpg

OEM California fabrics – Grey Anthracite/ Warm Grey & Takato – Approx £30 extra.
Don't worry the stripes aren't wonky the material is at a slant in the photo! :?
20140222_104517_zpsb3230dca.jpg

A vast range of upholstery fabric – blue / red / green/ purple/ pink/ and many other designs/ colours. I have far too many fabrics to upload – just email me if you’d like any photos.

Different overstitching colours are available.

Ordering;
Please contact me directly on email or the phone (Comfortzleisure@aol.com – 01246 825873) to discuss your requirements. I’m more than happy to send out samples and photos so just drop me a line if you’re interested.

I’ll try and get some better photos uploaded as the different coloured covers are made and you guys perhaps can help with this when you receive them.

Timeline;
Being a bespoke item we will manufacture to order – typical time frame will be approximately a week. However this could change as interest grows.

Back