Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Personalised Plates

I thought vigilante was almost exactly the right word. Hunting down motorists who use the phone while driving and reporting them to the police due to a sense of civic duty. It's only different from those who track down and report paedophiles, hebephiles and ephebophiles by scale of the offense.
vigilante
/ˌvɪdʒɪˈlanti/

noun
a member of a self-appointed group of citizens who undertake law enforcement in their community without legal authority, typically because the legal agencies are thought to be inadequate.

He is using the online reporting system set up by the Met. The police actively encourage members of the public to upload footage of drivers who break the law. He works closely with the police and has their full support.
He is not enforcing the law, only the police and courts can do that.
Show me one instance in any of his videos where he breaks the law himself. So, no, he is not a vigilante.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Some interesting things in here that I didn't know eg the space between the age identifier and the random letters must be 30mm
b946f661795bf8de4d90da5a6dfd4178.jpg
e1212160773c19d243bcf7a0922fd70c.jpg
991f5a3ec49b5d56071ef7b312dcf979.jpg

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

I was behind an abattoir truck last week, the reg made me chuckle. D10 COW, i think the zero was slightly doctored to DID COW as in dead cow.

Never had a massive desire for one, but with ‘Ted’ as a name I was always aware I could get one to suit with ease. Wasn’t high on the list though.

Spotted this a while ago and took a shine to it.
Birthday/Valentine’s present made it happen!

Non legal show plate in photo, but legal road plates purchased and will be fitted when on the road.
FDB2457D-5454-4F13-8FF5-0A1080627245.jpeg

Does it make the van go faster? No.
Does it make the van handle better? No.
Does it help me sleep better in the van? No.
Do I like it and does it make me smile? Yes.

Have you recently put the Union Jack version on?
To keep the cost down there are stickers with the union jack on that cover the EU-GB part.

Found them after stocking up on GB Oval type. An example>

I'm sure someone will have posted this before but today I saw 600 GC. Albeit on a Masterati suv crossover type thing.

I'm sure someone will have posted this before but today I saw 600 GC. Albeit on a Masterati suv crossover type thing.

Probably stands for 600 Giant Chicken.
Or something similar…

I had a Williams 2 in 94, best car I’ve ever had. Had several GTI’s, TT’s, Clio 200, Golf R and a few other things and this is the closest I’ve come to that Williams. Absolutely love stealing this from the missus, much to her disgust....

View attachment 55193
Now we're talking :thumb

I had mine made specially. It lives on the dash. Worth a fortune ;) Not sure about the MOT though!!

IMG_1389s.jpg

Back