Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

People walking across our pitch

Surprised someone has not told us we can't use the word chav on here?

I think it is a British thing, we are currently touring around France and Italy and have had no problems with chavvy neighbours at all. When in the U.K. I have lost count of the amount of times I have moved pitch due to the neighbours from hell arriving!
I wondered why everyone keeps moving pitch when I arrive. :)

While we are on the subject of annoying things, what gets my goat is people not flushing the toilets, I imagine this happens in the men's loo as well but I think women are just as bad. Nothing worse than going into the cubicle and finding the person before could not be bothered to flush.

While we are on the subject of annoying things, what gets my goat is people not flushing the toilets, I imagine this happens in the men's loo as well but I think women are just as bad. Nothing worse than going into the cubicle and finding the person before could not be bothered to flush.

Men take great care in toilet etiquette on campsites, you will always find a nice clean bowl and the seat put back down. Not sure what you ladies get up to :eek:

This is one of the big advantages of wild camping! Plus not having to walk to the toilets

Blimey that's quite a segue from pitch etiquette to people out braking themselves into the first turn of the u bend!