Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Passenger door central locking not locking . It locks but doesn't open . Manually open from inside , Fix???

Chico

Chico

Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Hello , passenger door doesn't open with fob but does lock . Rest of doors open and close fine . After opening with fob when i pull the drivers door handle to get in the van the central locking system audibly clicks again , which doesn't normally happen ? Whats the problem and how do i repair or get repaired , what needs to be done to rectify problem ?? Put on diagnostics , wires from door to chassis in rubber tube by door hinge ? I've seen on youtube the wire under the seat corrodes but this would stop the whole central locking system from working , Yes ? As its just the one door i presume its a problem with that door and the wiring or motor as the rest of the doors are opening fine ?? Cant work out why i get the extra click when i pull the passenger door handle either . Help ???!!!

Hello Chico,
Have you resolved the problem?
I ask as I have just had my drivers door card off, problem with electric windows not working & the deadlock on the drivers door not working & I managed to resolve the problem.