Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Particular Snagging points to look out for on an Ocean 6.1

I did have something like that but it was in one of the dashboard cupholders. More of a coffee cup than a bin.
Bought a second one for the dash (i like symmetry)

I did have something like that but it was in one of the dashboard cupholders. More of a coffee cup than a bin.
Bought a second one for the dash (i like symmetry)
Yeah I have one in the dash to. This one really isn't a cup, unless you are the jolly Green giant.

Yeah I have one in the dash to. This one really isn't a cup, unless you are the jolly Green giant.
:) in which case definitely not supplied with my Ocean.

Just checked the brochure there should be "One waste bin in door storage compartment of the cab"

Just got my van home & can confirm it came with the door bin and half a cup holder for the back. its got the loop for holding a cup, but missing the bracket that fits it into the rail.

Its previously been said that the holders don't fit the T6.1, they are however shown in the California supplement.

Just checked the brochure there should be "One waste bin in door storage compartment of the cab"
There should also be fly screens for the rear windows according to the configurator though...

There should also be fly screens for the rear windows according to the configurator though...
If they are like the T5 / T6 ones they are a waste of time anyway, the mesh is too big & let in midges.

@Jenny H, could I be a real pain and get an updated copt too please? We are picking our new California up in the coming weeks hopefully and would be nice to have an updated check list too. Thanks in advance. Sorry! Just realised that should have been @RikFizz!

We could add "check you have a kitchen drawer". Really. I have runners and an empty space.

That cup 'thing' in my cupholder looks like it's got a straw hole, but i wouldn't want to try drinking over the internal lip/brim. Maybe it's a cup designed mainly for drinking with a straw, or perhaps just a badly designed lid. Mysterious.

We could add "check you have a kitchen drawer". Really. I have runners and an empty space.

That cup 'thing' in my cupholder looks like it's got a straw hole, but i wouldn't want to try drinking over the internal lip/brim. Maybe it's a cup designed mainly for drinking with a straw, or perhaps just a badly designed lid. Mysterious.
its an ash tray