Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Overdue Service - Volkswagen UK Advice

Michael Breeze

Michael Breeze

VIP Trade Partner
Vehicle
Just browsing
Good Morning All

Following my post last week regarding what we are doing across Breeze Van Centres to prioritise our California customers when we fully re-open with regards to warranty work and servicing I wanted to share an update from Volkswagen UK.

Following a conference call with Volkswagen UK we requested that an updated was placed on their website in the FAQ's section relating to actions following Coronavirus (COVID-19).

In response to the question - If I miss my scheduled service due to COVID-19 does this invalidate my warranty?

Answer -
If your service is carried out late due to disruption caused by COVID-19, the servicing delay will not invalidate your vehicle’s warranty. What’s most important is to get the service done as soon as you can, so please contact your local Van Centre to discuss availability and options, e.g. collection and delivery, and any specific concerns you may have. A number of our Van Centres are able to offer onsite servicing using a Mobile Service Van, subject to the location of the vehicle.

As previously posted, at Breeze Van Centres we have our call centre re-opened from today (Tuesday 14th April) and will be taking bookings from 4th May. We are prioritising the California Club Members so please mention that you are a member when you call. Any of the Van Centre numbers at Poole, Southampton and Portsmouth will give you the option to make a future booking but for ease one of the numbers to call is 01202 713100.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance either through a message on this website or by emailing management@breezemotorgroup.co.uk

Stay Safe.

Kind Regards

Michael
CV Brand Director
Breeze Volkswagen Van Centres

Good Morning All

Following my post last week regarding what we are doing across Breeze Van Centres to prioritise our California customers when we fully re-open with regards to warranty work and servicing I wanted to share an update from Volkswagen UK.

Following a conference call with Volkswagen UK we requested that an updated was placed on their website in the FAQ's section relating to actions following Coronavirus (COVID-19).

In response to the question - If I miss my scheduled service due to COVID-19 does this invalidate my warranty?

Answer -
If your service is carried out late due to disruption caused by COVID-19, the servicing delay will not invalidate your vehicle’s warranty. What’s most important is to get the service done as soon as you can, so please contact your local Van Centre to discuss availability and options, e.g. collection and delivery, and any specific concerns you may have. A number of our Van Centres are able to offer onsite servicing using a Mobile Service Van, subject to the location of the vehicle.

As previously posted, at Breeze Van Centres we have our call centre re-opened from today (Tuesday 14th April) and will be taking bookings from 4th May. We are prioritising the California Club Members so please mention that you are a member when you call. Any of the Van Centre numbers at Poole, Southampton and Portsmouth will give you the option to make a future booking but for ease one of the numbers to call is 01202 713100.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance either through a message on this website or by emailing management@breezemotorgroup.co.uk

Stay Safe.

Kind Regards

Michael
CV Brand Director
Breeze Volkswagen Van Centres
Had mine done by breeze couple weeks ago cannot fault their speedy and quality service i received. Also had Aircon serviced at same time cheaper than halfords.

Had mine done by breeze couple weeks ago cannot fault their speedy and quality service i received. Also had Aircon serviced at same time cheaper than halfords.
Thanks for your message I'm glad the team at Breeze were able to look after you California. We have fixed prices on all main servicing items which makes sure we remain competitive.

Kind Regards
Michael

Back