Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Outwell Cornillon Collapsible Seat and Storage L

dartmoordingoe

dartmoordingoe

VIP Member
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
Has anyone experience of the durability, quality and practicality of these. I thought they might double up as emergancy awning seating for guests and make reasonable storage but are they practical?

Thanks

Tom

Has anyone experience of the durability, quality and practicality of these. I thought they might double up as emergancy awning seating for guests and make reasonable storage but are they practical?

Thanks

Tom
Morning Tom, we have Medium and Large versions of these and they are great. Very sturdy, heavier than they look. Bought them for tent camping to put in the lounge (and changing area in one of the bedrooms) for clothes/ bits and bobs and to sit on/ put feet on. Really great to keep things tidy with the kids and stuff lying about. Also have the ‘high seat’ version and used it as a laundry basket. It isn’t as neat when folded, as the body doesn’t fit into the lid like the M and L. However, with the imminent arrival of the Ocean, I don’t have any experience of their usefulness/suitability in van life but we do plan to take a few when with the awning. Hope this helps.

Very helpful. I thought they might do well as storage under the back in Our soon to arrive Coast! Less likely to scratch than plastic and of course collapsible when not needed. A hole at each end would be great for carrying. Then as you say double up As extra seating in awning

Back