Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Our Lovely Cali Has Been Damaged :(

M

m4rky

I guess it had to happen but its always gutting when it does

We parked at B&Q and returned to find that someone had put 4 very deep and long scratches down the side of our Cali :sad

At first we thought that it had been keyed but now we think that someone was just trying to get something into their car and damaged our Cali in the process

I won't post any pics but I'm just gutted to be honest - Its going to need a full side re-spray to sort this out :censor

We had a look on B&Q's CCTV and you can see cars coming and going next to our van but its so grainy that you can't really see who did it :sad

Oh well I think I'll have a glass of wine and see how I feel about it in the morning

That's such a shame, I feel your pain..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Thanks all :smile

Well I've had a really good look this morning and the scratches that go along about 3/4 of the side of the Cali have not gone all of the way down to the metal - Thank goodness!

I'm going to have a go at wet sanding them and then filling them with a touch up stick. I'll then sand that flat and then polish it the repaired places with my DA. I've done this before on another car that we had and the result was completely invisible

I've got nothing to lose and if it doesn't work I'll get it into the body shop for a paint

Either way it will be back to its old lovely self pretty soon :D

Gutted to hear that let us know how you got on with the repair. :crazy

John

yes, let us know - really sorry to hear - if it had been me, I'd left a note on the window - some people just have mo respect.

L)

James

Yes I will let you know how I get on

Its going to have to wait a couple of weeks as an unfinished bathroom needs sorting first :oops:

Back