Accessories For Sale ORIGINAL 4 BIKE VW REAR BIKE RACK FOR SALE

istu

istu

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Part number 7E0 071 104
Will fit T6 2015 onwards

In good condition, complete with all four bike clamps, instruction booklet, two sets of original keys and the special torque wrench.
Only fitted to our Cali when needed, otherwise the bike rack is stored in our garage.

Full disclosure - on the only non aluminium part, a small steel pin hinge, there is a little bit of surface rust, easily rectifiable. (see the photo at the bottom)

Buyer will need to purchase "helicopter tape" to prevent chatter marks on paintwork. Easily available on Amazon, etc..

Selling for £235, collection for Lichfield very much preferred. Posting isn't an option considering the size and shape of the bike rack. Would be happy to rendezvous somewhere within an hours' drive??

Thank you

IMG_5956.jpegIMG_5957.jpegIMG_5959.jpegIMG_5965.jpegIMG_5966.jpegIMG_5958.jpegIMG_5963.jpeg
Screenshot 2024-05-07 at 10.04.01.png

Hi @istu, just wondering if this is still available and if so, do you ever find yourself around the Stoke/ Ashbourne areas? We’re in the Peak District and I know you said you may be happy to meet?
Just re. The rack, does it need the tape for any reason of this particular rack, or is that standard practice in installation?
Thank you!

Hi jiminal.
One time waster early on but yep, the bike rack is still up for sale.

Absolutely, North Staffs/Stoke/Ashbourne is easy for me. For example, Ashbourne is 45 mins away from me up the A515.

As I understand it, all bike racks need some protection between the rack itself and the vehicle paintwork. As it happens, I have more than enough tape to get you going, I would be happy to give you that when we meet.

Pretty free this weekend and beyond until Tuesday 21st. Could also hook up Friday 24th?
Whatever day works best for you…?

Ta!
Stuart

Stuart, you are a gent… I’ll take it please, thank you! How would Ashbourne any time this Sunday suit you? Well make it a day out for the family . I’ll PM you my mobile no in the morning… and thanks so much for the offer of tape!
Thanks, James

Excellent James. Consider it duly sold…
Will revert shortly with a rendezvous point for Sunday.