Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Ordered my 3seater Beach :)

3KidsBeach

Vehicle
Looking to buy
Finally ordered our 3 seater bench Beach!! So excited and glad I had read the forums before ordering. All the tips and photos people sent were a big help sorting the options :)
Ordered Candy White auto, heater, privacy glass, alloys, LED, towbar, flyscreen, winter pack, comfort mattress, and elec folding mirrors. I really wanted two tone but couldn’t justify the € 3440!! No idea when it’s going to arrive but so excited! Any tips on essential other things we might need to make organising our trips easier (3 small kids) would be great!

Perfectos

Perfectos

Top Poster
VIP Member
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Hi 3KB,
congrats on placing the order.

IMO my CFX35 compressor fridge is a must have, (look out for Amazon deals)
Roof topper, nice to have, helps black out up top and insulate it some And keep rain off the canvas.
spare safe
a washable mat for the living area is nice to have (Dunelm Marvel shaggy mat etc)

everything else you’ll work out when you use the van

kave

kave

Vehicle
T6 Beach 4Motion
Spend five minutes on this forum and you will have many ideas what to get. Not much is needed at first, bedding, something to cook and eat with is a good start.

3KidsBeach

Vehicle
Looking to buy
Hi 3KB,
congrats on placing the order.

IMO my CFX35 compressor fridge is a must have, (look out for Amazon deals)
Roof topper, nice to have, helps black out up top and insulate it some And keep rain off the canvas.
spare safe
a washable mat for the living area is nice to have (Dunelm Marvel shaggy mat etc)

everything else you’ll work out when you use the van
Keeping an eye out on amazon for discounts on the fridge but think we’ll wait until we get the van to judge the size. Washable Mat sounds like a great idea!! Thanks

W

Winston Rumfoord

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Beach camper 150
Finally ordered our 3 seater bench Beach!! So excited and glad I had read the forums before ordering. All the tips and photos people sent were a big help sorting the options :)
Ordered Candy White auto, heater, privacy glass, alloys, LED, towbar, flyscreen, winter pack, comfort mattress, and elec folding mirrors. I really wanted two tone but couldn’t justify the € 3440!! No idea when it’s going to arrive but so excited! Any tips on essential other things we might need to make organising our trips easier (3 small kids) would be great!
Hi! What’s in the Winter pack and is this specific to Ireland? I can’t remember seeing this in the config for uk?

66tim99

66tim99

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Congratulations! As you’ve bought a white van you could wrap the bottom half for less than €1500 ... and choose whatever colour you wanted. Will protect your white paint from chips too, and easily removable if you sell, revealing mint paintwork...

3KidsBeach

Vehicle
Looking to buy
Hi! What’s in the Winter pack and is this specific to Ireland? I can’t remember seeing this in the config for uk?
Sorry it’s taken so long to reply-I actually went with the Winter Plus package, don’t know if it’s specific to Ireland or not, have no idea. This is what it includes:
Winter Plus Package(7VF Programmable Heater,heated seats, laminated heated windshield, heated washer nozzle&fluid indicator) )

Congratulations! As you’ve bought a white van you could wrap the bottom half for less than €1500 ... and choose whatever colour you wanted. Will protect your white paint from chips too, and easily removable if you sell, revealing mint paintwork...
Thank you- hoping I’ll be able to do that

L

Lll

Vehicle
Looking to buy
Sorry it’s taken so long to reply-I actually went with the Winter Plus package, don’t know if it’s specific to Ireland or not, have no idea. This is what it includes:
Oooo fancy ! I'd say you're excited ! Did they give you any sort of ballpark on delivery window ?

3KidsBeach

Vehicle
Looking to buy
They haven’t given me a date, but said approx March early April. They said they’d be in touch before Christmas. Any update on your date?

L

Lll

Vehicle
Looking to buy
They haven’t given me a date, but said approx March early April. They said they’d be in touch before Christmas. Any update on your date?
March/ April would be great ! No word for us- they’re waiting to hear back from VW as of last week.

Markbro

Markbro

Vehicle
Just browsing
Congratulations! I hope you enjoy it. I have been lurking around here for a long time but now with a Beach available in Ireland maybe one day I will have my own! Do you have a code for the 3 seat bench option as I can't see any mention of it on the option list. Does it cost more than the 2+1 configuration that is standard?
Thanks for reading.

3KidsBeach

Vehicle
Looking to buy
If it ever makes it to Ireland with all the delays There’s no extra charge for the 3 seater bench it’s not listed as an option the garage had to get on to VW Ireland to confirm for me that it was available If it ever arrives I’ll put up pictures:)

L

Lll

Vehicle
Looking to buy
If it ever makes it to Ireland with all the delays There’s no extra charge for the 3 seater bench it’s not listed as an option the garage had to get on to VW Ireland to confirm for me that it was available If it ever arrives I’ll put up pictures:)
Our expectations have been managed as our confirmed build week for our 2 seat bench Beach is Week 15 ! Any news your end?

3KidsBeach

Vehicle
Looking to buy
They said build week 9 so fingers crossed Who knows though with all the latest Covid! If I hear anything else will let you know.

ceolgra

ceolgra

VIP Member
Vehicle
Looking to buy
They said build week 9 so fingers crossed Who knows though with all the latest Covid! If I hear anything else will let you know.
Hope you got your van by now or are near getting it. ours is still according to dealer delivery end of May, we might pass each other on the roads, over the summer if we get a chance to get away. :)

3KidsBeach

Vehicle
Looking to buy
We have been told it’s still build week 9 so should have it end of April, start of May . Very jealous of your two tone bay leaf green!! (I really wanted that but had to limit the options Wonder is it too late to add now )
Hopefully we’ll get out of lockdown so they we can actually go further than 5km when we get it!!

AlisonF

AlisonF

Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Beach camper 150
We have been told it’s still build week 9 so should have it end of April, start of May . Very jealous of your two tone bay leaf green!! (I really wanted that but had to limit the options Wonder is it too late to add now )
Hopefully we’ll get out of lockdown so they we can actually go further than 5km when we get it!!
My 3 seat beach camper was ordered mid november for uk delivery. It is in the uk and I should have pick up 1st March or soon after.
I am looking at after market wrap to get two tone. Not confirmed as yet but in conversation with the guy who did my window tints on my Ocean 5 years ago and he also does wraps.
Hopefully yours will be on it’s way soon...