Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

One Careful Lady Owner

C

calibeach76

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
No. Unfortunately not.
I had bought a 1.8 16v new in 93 and when I decided to get a Williams, I couldn’t get hold of a new Mk1 so bought a 2. My girlfriend at the time also had a Williams 2 and then her dad bought her a Williams 3. She was only about 21 at the time!

View attachment 57109
16v was a lovely car too. My dad had a metallic burgundy one on a 94 M plate. Never got to drive it sadly as I was 17 at the time. First hot hatch was a new Saxo VTS which before they became a bit shall we say chav were great little machines. I had one of the first in the country and bought it from AFG Wimbledon when I worked in the City. Was perfect living and parking in London but great when grazing back to see folks in the Midlands at the weekend!

C

calibeach76

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Great car.. I tried to track mine down about 10 years ago but gave up..
My partner’s Up Gti is probably the best car I've bought since for putting a smile on your face.
I was tempted by a 205 Mi16 I saw come up just before this Corona mess cropped up...

C

cowboyengineer

Vehicle
Looking to buy
On the confuserator ive never been too sure about this colour
but ive seen a few on the streets and i like it.
Think its a bit of a marmite colour though.
View attachment 56887View attachment 56887

Mira really nice and my new boxster gts4.0 is specced in the colour
It’s nice in the flesh. Below are a few picture from the demonstrators I had whilst they were fixing my other car

16A69D2F-99C0-4694-8B1C-AF5E80ACE5CD.jpeg

263351A7-A207-43B0-B0EB-9901E4AC2ED8.jpeg

CDAC3E97-EDDF-441D-BDD5-E63A5AD4C079.jpeg

0CEA1DB0-8ED8-4F3A-9229-AD595F30E9AD.jpeg

C

calibeach76

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
i like it!
At least it’s not Agate Grey! Not that I dislike grey but just about every Boxster I see is grey.
Think you'd change your mind on the Agate Grey on the 992. I felt like you and agree on the Boxster there's a lot of greys and I agonized before I placed my order. Agate on the 992 C4S really shows the lines. I'm certainly very happy with it...

briwy

briwy

Top Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
Wasn't that in your garage without an engine last time we looked? Or have I got my threads mixed up?
Owned 3 over a period of time, but finally opted for Ford power (but not in a Ford car)
Correct. Just waiting for new master cylinders to arrive and then going to strip the diff to stop it clonking. Then a new clutch release bearing in the Midget. Never ending with old cars but with the present situation I'm getting things done. One day I might get round to doing the Innocenti.
20200406_123621_HDR.jpg

V

Vagophile

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Correct. Just waiting for new master cylinders to arrive and then going to strip the diff to stop it clonking. Then a new clutch release bearing in the Midget. Never ending with old cars but with the present situation I'm getting things done. One day I might get round to doing the Innocenti.
View attachment 57116
Only if you jettison the B!