Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

On the search for our perfect Cali

B

bob-on

VIP Member
Hi,

I've been lurking in the background for months, reading up on all the little things about Cali's and it now looks as though we're actually going to buy one......... IF we can find one that we want!

I'm not new to VW's having owned about 80, currently got some rare early tin and previously had a stunning '62 Splitty that managed to win best Split camper at Vanfest. This makes me slightly picky but at least I know what I want.

My question is, does anyone know of any decent Cali's for sale or coming up for sale?
I'd like Natural grey, Silver, Blue or maybe Sand Beige in that order, must be a 180 with the must-haves of privacy glass, awning, 5th seat and f&r park assist.
Nice to haves are removable Towbar, bike rack, climatronic, mfsw, and anything after that is a bonus. A berghaus model would be nice but not sure if our budget would find one.

As for budget, it depends on the vehicle. I'd prefer to be closer to the £30-odd mark but will stretch for the right van.

Many thanks for a great forum!

Welcome along, and good luck with the search.

I guess prices will begin to rise as the season approaches.

Cheers, I've seen that one but its not got the 5th seat which is something we need. Seems like I should have bought before Xmas just like I wanted to but hadn't convinced the wife! :D

Bugger - I confused it with another I looked at that did have the seat.

Just out of curiosity, did the Berghaus ever come with the 5th seat option?
Also, have all the Natural Grey ones been sold or can they still be ordered?

They were a limited run of 80 and all the same spec, no 5th seat.

As I said above I think you'll be pushing into a headwind now as prices will rise for the summer season.

Have you made any enquiries for new using somewhere like Drive The Deal as a benchmark?

Perhaps a UK dealer has something similar in stock or on order for stock.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

It may have to be an option but would prefer to look at other options before taking a delve into debt.

Back