Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Ocean climatic air con control on new T6.1

Little owl1963

Little owl1963

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Does anyone no how this complex system is supposed to operate ???
Firstly says in handbook the living area is not meant to come on , unless operated from the front cab with rear button?
Despite this with no rear button pressed , no a/c buttons pressed the living area fan blasts away with fan turned up , pressing rear button does not turn the rear off .

IF turn middle fan blower fully anti clock to off , temp icons both go off , an iv not heat in cab ? when all i want off is rear and heat in front cab with no fan on .

Does this climatic system work as air con only , or with air con off , should it be a normal standard heater ??
Also states in manual , living area is a/c only , so with a/c off , should not come on anyway ?

Do need front air vents open for a/c to operate ?

Most people only use A/c when red hot , so must be facility for it to be off , with climatic control .

To my mind if i put central heating on in house at 20 degress thats warm comfortable temp , but in ocean its barely luke warm is this normal ???
have turn it up quite high to 26 plus to get hot heat ??.

Help can anyone explain this system an how turn off rear when driving , without turning front cab off with no heat ??

I no living area can be turned of by the seperate control panel which i have done , but problem arises when turn front blower up it comes back on , and pressing front cab rear button in or out does nothing to turn it off .

Do you have a photo of your climatic controls? There used to be some variations of a/c fitted to earlier models so that will help us decipher your settings. Do you have vents in the rear above the fridge?

Back