Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Newby

HILL BILLYBOY

HILL BILLYBOY

Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
Hello all. Been hovering around here for a few weeks as we will be buying an Ocean in the very near future. Excellent source of information and wide range of topics which only enhances our decision to buy. Not new to camping nor to camper vans - but as we don't have any wheels an Ocean fits our needs very well.

Soon to join the high and sublime rank of a fully fledged California owner. Picking up a 2021 Coast later this month.
That’s us out on the road our first of many. It’s been a long time coming from my first experience way back in 1972 in a Bedford CA model.
Currently at Glen Nevis site- the facilities are very good as well as a great location.
Fitted the Space Mate - what a great addition really. Hopefully will attempt to include some photos next.85AFE604-8A82-4331-8A7D-18B4AC527949.jpeg3B0D1C0F-C6EA-41A0-975C-94FA6711B52D.jpegCE0414F2-FE06-4189-8ACF-A945D596F528.jpeg85DC27E7-4104-4164-8878-83B074E7FE9C.jpegCE0414F2-FE06-4189-8ACF-A945D596F528.jpeg8

Fantastic! It‘s a nice feeling isn’t it……enjoy.

(Crikey, looking at the amount of food in your boot are you expecting to sit out another crisis in the van? :D ). Also I see the loo taking up space too….. I know many people prefer to keep it in the boot ‘for an emergency’ haha but it does fit nicely into a Dunelm ottoman in the lounge area (use the ottoman upside down with the lid on the top) and makes a great footstool, temp seat etc:thumb We keep ours there are the time (and use it but I’ll spare you the graphic detail :D )

Fantastic! It‘s a nice feeling isn’t it……enjoy.

(Crikey, looking at the amount of food in your boot are you expecting to sit out another crisis in the van? :D ). Also I see the loo taking up space too….. I know many people prefer to keep it in the boot ‘for an emergency’ haha but it does fit nicely into a Dunelm ottoman in the lounge area (use the ottoman upside down with the lid on the top) and makes a great footstool, temp seat etc:thumb We keep ours there are the time (and use it but I’ll spare you the graphic detail :D )

Thanks for the details of the box. Will look into it - there is a Dunelm some 25 minutes from our base. The food you spy is for our three week tour plus some cans of beer and bottle of whisky- essentials