Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

VIP Discount New VIP Partner - Cotwold Outdoor

calikev

calikev

Administrator
Admin/Founder
Vehicle
T4 PopTop
As we know you lot like to get out and about we have secured another great deal for vip's
15% off anything online or instore at cotswold outdoor
cotswold-outdoor.png

Cotswold Outdoor Website

Pm or email martin or myself for the code which can be used either in store or online

image001.jpg

Re: new vip partner

Great news well worth having this :thumb

Wow , we use them quite alot, I am actually looking for a North Face jacket as we speak :clap

Ever so popular with me.

Thank you ....

Can you also negotiate a deal with Leonidas? Belgian Choccie makers in Ypres? I've just brought 6kg home with me ....

I

Brilliant work, I also spend a fortune in Cotswold, makes the VIP membership awesome value for money. Keep these deals coming please.

thanks for the code (via email) Can you confirm is this on line only or can you use in shop ?

Hi Andy,

Yes, you can use the discount in store also, we have a letter we can send you which you need to show at the till, this has a unique bar code on it.

Martin

Cotswolds outdoor are always my first port of call
I use to be a great fan of Rohan as well until I discovered Montane

The way these member discounts are going it's going to be worth joining this forum even if your not intrested in Calis...... :D

Alan said:
Cotswolds outdoor are always my first port of call
I use to be a great fan of Rohan as well until I discovered Montane

The way these member discounts are going it's going to be worth joining this forum even if your not intrested in Calis...... :D

Only problem with Montane is more limited range than Rohan and more expensive ...

but their sonic tee's are .... GORGEOUS!!!!

Oh, excuse me ... touch of effusive over-enthusiasm :oops: :oops:

Again, thanks to the forum admin for organising a brilliant discount.

Well I saved over ÂŁ25 using the Cotswold Discount letter in the Cardiff store although the Manager did say that next time he would want something indicating membership of the Forum as they had had occasions where Discount codes (( NOT this Forum I hasten to add )) had got out into the wild and had been used by people who were not members of the said organisation.
No problems on-line.
I don't know how this could be implemented, maybe Cotswold could suggest how the discount could be only used by Forum members.:confused:

Well I saved over ÂŁ25 using the Cotswold Discount letter in the Cardiff store although the Manager did say that next time he would want something indicating membership of the Forum as they had had occasions where Discount codes (( NOT this Forum I hasten to add )) had got out into the wild and had been used by people who were not members of the said organisation.
No problems on-line.
I don't know how this could be implemented, maybe Cotswold could suggest how the discount could be only used by Forum members.:confused:

What we plan to do is have a personal letter from the club to attach to the discount letter from Cotswold, this will have our letterhead on it saying the named person is approved to use the discount code.

We did look at membership cards a while back but it was quite costly and they would obviously need renewing each year.

Excellent.

Do we have to get a new Discount letter each time we want to use it?

If not could I have a copy of the Membership letter when it is ready?

We are just getting this ready, it will be in the VIP room, you will just need to add your username. to the letter

It must be a good call for Cotswold.

Only January and already year on year sales are breaking all re

It's cost me a fortune already, just having an online discount code... don't make it worse :(

I must say I quite like the idea of a membership card for VIP members - a card with a Cali on :)
Would it just be a case of putting the membership cost up a little, or perhaps it could be optional to buy one from the 'VIP shop'?

I must say I quite like the idea of a membership card for VIP members - a card with a Cali on :)
Would it just be a case of putting the membership cost up a little, or perhaps it could be optional to buy one from the 'VIP shop'?

Hi Christine, We will look into this again and get some costs, like you say we can sell them via the online shop just for people that require them.

Hi Calikev, can't seem to send you a message to request the code be sent to me (computers are far too complicated!)

Would you be able to message it to me please?

Thanks!