Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New tyres

W

Wot no chad

Vehicle
T6 Beach 4Motion
Need to replace the Bridgestone tyres on my t5 .... I was considering taking it to dealer to replace with the same tyres it was purchased with. I was quoted £215 per tyre by the dealer .
So my question is are the same tryres available at high street fitter i know they would be cheaper hopefully but at least if i take to Vw they will do a proper job ? Can you offer advice on this ..... thanks ... newbe owner !

Just done that myself and note there is a £40 discount for 4. Code CC40

Mike

cheapest source that I've found is Tyreleader but you need to have a tyre fitting source, friendly garage.

Their pricing is Euro based and fluctuated with the £ exchange rate. delivery time can be up to 3 weeks.
An example in T6 standard fit shown but a search for required size is fairly simple.

I bought my alloy wheels from them with about £300 saving over UK suppliers.

https://www.tyreleader.co.uk/car-tyres-235-55-17-103/?s=G

Michelin is offering up to £100 off 2 or more tyres until May 31.

Michelin is offering up to £100 off 2 or more tyres until May 31.
I just purchased CROSSCLIMATE 2 235/55 R17 103Y XL for our Cali (front only) and they have transformed the grip and overall feel of the van. It actually feels more fun to drive. I would recommend them! They replaced factory Bridgestones.

The discount works out at much less than the headline figure for a pair of these.. Only £15, and you need to claim it back from Michelin.

. I was quoted £215 per tyre by the dealer .
I’m not sure which is more unbelievable, the dealer price or the fact that there are people out there daft enough to consider paying it?

I just purchased CROSSCLIMATE 2 235/55 R17 103Y XL for our Cali (front only) and they have transformed the grip and overall feel of the van. It actually feels more fun to drive. I would recommend them! They replaced factory Bridgestones.

The discount works out at much less than the headline figure for a pair of these.. Only £15, and you need to claim it back from Michelin.
Always worth checking Blackcircles as they often have Michelin deals for 2 or 4 tyres.

If you're not already a member, subscribe to Cosco, just replaced all 4, albeit on our Audi Q3 where they were £25 a tyre cheaper than quotes anywhere else. The staff were so professional and whilst you wait, check out other bargains in store!
When the time comes for Vin Rouge replacements, no doubt I'll be back there again.

Another recommendation for Costco, but you do have to become a member. Very professional and helpful in my experience.

The discount varies. £100 discount only applies to 4 tyres over 19”. I just put 4 on my A6 again. The last set of cross climates lasted over 35000 miles. I really rate them for all round conditions.

35K.. that’s really very good!

Here are the details of the Michelin offer:

IMG_2299.jpeg