Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

NEW: Trusted Volkswagen Dealer Partner - Breeze Poole

It is great to read all these brilliant reviews of Breeze Poole.

If anyone knows any good campsites close by please let us know as it will be useful for anyone traveling from further afield.

We are pleased to announce that the VW California Club have partnered with Breeze Van Centre in Poole as one of our trusted Volkswagen Commercial Dealers.

Some of you may already be aware that Martin ( @vwguru ) is possibly the best VW California technician in the country so along with the team you know you will be in very safe hands.

Breeze also has a superb sales and management team who will also be working very closely with the club. We also plan to run several events with Breeze over the next 12 months.

Yesterday I spent half the day at Breeze meeting all the staff and received a very warm welcome by everyone. They are in a very easy to find location and a massive plus point for me is when I arrived there was at least half a dozen parking spaces in the customer car park.

We realise Breeze will be quite a distance for many (including myself at a 5 hour round trip) but for me it is worth the long journey to know we are getting service we deserve on such an expensive vehicle, also they are situated in a beautiful part of the country so why not make a few days of it as there are plenty of campsites and hotels within a 15 minute drive away. Also as part of their service they will offer a courtesy vehicle or can drop you off into Poole town centre or at the quay.

Telephone: 01202 922600

Email Contact details:
Service: service.poole@breezemotorgroup.co.uk
Sales: vansales.poole@breezemotorgroup.co.uk
Parts: parts.poole@breezemotorgroup.co.uk

Breeze Van Centre
Yarrow Road,
Tower Park
Poole,
Dorset
BH12 4QY

It is not essential but please quote you a club member when contacting them

View attachment 45297

View attachment 45298

View attachment 45299

View attachment 45296
We are pleased to announce that the VW California Club have partnered with Breeze Van Centre in Poole as one of our trusted Volkswagen Commercial Dealers.

Some of you may already be aware that Martin ( @vwguru ) is possibly the best VW California technician in the country so along with the team you know you will be in very safe hands.

Breeze also has a superb sales and management team who will also be working very closely with the club. We also plan to run several events with Breeze over the next 12 months.

Yesterday I spent half the day at Breeze meeting all the staff and received a very warm welcome by everyone. They are in a very easy to find location and a massive plus point for me is when I arrived there was at least half a dozen parking spaces in the customer car park.

We realise Breeze will be quite a distance for many (including myself at a 5 hour round trip) but for me it is worth the long journey to know we are getting service we deserve on such an expensive vehicle, also they are situated in a beautiful part of the country so why not make a few days of it as there are plenty of campsites and hotels within a 15 minute drive away. Also as part of their service they will offer a courtesy vehicle or can drop you off into Poole town centre or at the quay.

Telephone: 01202 922600

Email Contact details:
Service: service.poole@breezemotorgroup.co.uk
Sales: vansales.poole@breezemotorgroup.co.uk
Parts: parts.poole@breezemotorgroup.co.uk

Breeze Van Centre
Yarrow Road,
Tower Park
Poole,
Dorset
BH12 4QY

It is not essential but please quote you a club member when contacting them

View attachment 45297

View attachment 45298

View attachment 45299

View attachment 45296

If anyone knows any good campsites close by please let us know as it will be useful for anyone traveling from further afield.

Great to hear that Martin at Breeze Poole has been outed . He is a legend . He has on several occasions diagnosed issues with my van within a few minutes and is a really nice guy . The best was my table in the door rattle which I was convinced about . Martin came for a 5 min ride on their bumpy road ( there are lots ) and diagnosed the plastic tube in roof had split . 5 mins fixed . Thank you Martin ( VW Guru ) and Breeze Poole .

Great to hear that Martin at Breeze Poole has been outed . He is a legend . He has on several occasions diagnosed issues with my van within a few minutes and is a really nice guy . The best was my table in the door rattle which I was convinced about . Martin came for a 5 min ride on their bumpy road ( there are lots ) and diagnosed the plastic tube in roof had split . 5 mins fixed . Thank you Martin ( VW Guru ) and Breeze Poole .
vw guru has been outed! now we have a name!!

I’m looking for help & guidance on VW camper van dealers located in the South East and more specifically the Guildford area of Surrey.

If you are able help in my search for a second hand van, it would be very much appreciated.

Looking forward to your replies.

Chris.

Last edited by a moderator:

You have Lookers in Guildford.
But to be frank they were very uninterested when I wanted to book a test drive a couple of years ago.

We’ve just bought an Ocean from Marshall van centre Reading and can highly recommend. Had lots of stock and very knowledgeable. Took time to show us round thoroughly and happy to order accessories for us as part of £1200 voucher offer. Overall very good guys.

Coming to Poole breeze on Saturday to pick up our new Cali ocean! Excited! Apparently Luke is doing the handover and Carl has been liaising with us this week. We ordered it at Havant Breeze but it’s gone to Poole for pick up and hand over as they are the Cali centre for the company. looking forward to meeting you all at Poole!

Loads in the area. Wareham Forest touring is nice and close - probs about 10/15 min from Breeze

My local van center ( cordwallis heathrow) has no idea of california; they have failed twice to put the rear casing in place during replacing a rear high ramp and only left lots of dents and scratches. Grrrr... I am searching another local garages. but nothing near Kingston upon thames.. sad..AB86F558-71D5-45EF-BDF6-B268DEC4AEF6.jpeg

I have to say what a great dealership Breeze Poole is.
I left Mosse there on a pre arranged date as I had work in the area to have some warranty work done.
1. They replaced both internal sliding doors wardrobe and rear cupboard as both had split apart.
2. Issue with the roof canvas a couple of times where it had folded outwards instead of inwards when closing as mentioned in previous thread, they replaced the canvas. Apparently the clip that is part of the rigid bit that fold in the front panel had broken.
3. They sorted the sliding door blind where it sometime would not pull down all the way on one side.
4. I asked if possible to have Satnav updated and it was :thumb

I had other bits and bobs done like all wiper blades and a new set of monster mats.

They carried out a full health check on Mosse and provided me with a report.

The whole team were just fantastic.

Would definitely recommend in so much so I will be using them for servicing going forward and I live SW London,

Very very happy

What plastic tube in the roof had split?

I have to say what a great dealership Breeze Poole is.
I left Mosse there on a pre arranged date as I had work in the area to have some warranty work done.
1. They replaced both internal sliding doors wardrobe and rear cupboard as both had split apart.
2. Issue with the roof canvas a couple of times where it had folded outwards instead of inwards when closing as mentioned in previous thread, they replaced the canvas. Apparently the clip that is part of the rigid bit that fold in the front panel had broken.
3. They sorted the sliding door blind where it sometime would not pull down all the way on one side.
4. I asked if possible to have Satnav updated and it was :thumb

I had other bits and bobs done like all wiper blades and a new set of monster mats.

They carried out a full health check on Mosse and provided me with a report.

The whole team were just fantastic.

Would definitely recommend in so much so I will be using them for servicing going forward and I live SW London,

Very very happy

Thank you very much for your positive feedback. I have passed it back to the team and we all look forward to welcoming you back to Breeze Poole in the future.

Kind Regards

Michael
Brand Director
Breeze VW Van Centres

It’s nice to see so many positive comments about breeze Poole on here. I live just 10 minutes from their Totton premises and we found ourselves in there last Saturday, the sales guy was really nice and very helpful in showing my better half around a Cali ocean, it was that good we then found ourselves in the Poole site having a good chat with Lauren from sales.

Cheery red 150 dsg on order. They even sent us a little video of them locking the van down for us. That really melted my missus

Thank you for your kind comments about the Breeze Volkswagen Van Centres in Totton and Poole. Wow what a great time to become a new owner of a California Ocean with some amazing offers on until the end of 2019. I will make sure I pass on your comments to Lauren and we will look forward to welcoming you back to Breeze for the exciting handover.

Regards

Michael
Brand Director
Breeze Commercial Vehicles

As some of you might be aware, Martin ( VW Guru ) has sadly left VW Breeze, we realise having Martin there was a big attraction to members but we just want to assure you that California owners will still receive the same special service from Breeze, below we have some more details on the key staff at Breeze so you know your California will be in good hands

• Martin Page left Breeze at the end of the year to join a local MAN Truck repairer.
  • Breeze Poole have seven other trained technicians with over 33 years’ experience
  • Andrew who is one of the main technicians served his apprenticeship, over 10 years ago, under Martin and worked closely on the California product during this time.
  • Tim, one of the other technicians has been with Breeze for over 7 years has recently attended the bespoke Grand California training course and is also working towards his diagnostic technician qualification
  • Sean Anthony, the General Aftersales Manager has been with Breeze for 20 years this year and is fully committed to making sure Breeze are the destination of choice to look after your California.
  • Paul Cowshall, the Workshop Controller has over 10 years’ service with Breeze and worked very closely with Martin (he shared an office with him when Martin became more office based)
  • Within the Breeze Van Centres Market Area they have other Master Technicians with over 30 years’ experience between them.
  • Sean Anthony has agreed to an active role on the California Club website to increase the Breeze presence and offer support to members with service, maintenance or repair enquires.

Breeze are fully committed to be the destination of choice for all California owners.

As some of you might be aware, Martin ( VW Guru ) has sadly left VW Breeze, we realise having Martin there was a big attraction to members but we just want to assure you that California owners will still receive the same special service from Breeze, below we have some more details on the key staff at Breeze so you know your California will be in good hands

• Martin Page left Breeze at the end of the year to join a local MAN Truck repairer.
  • Breeze Poole have seven other trained technicians with over 33 years’ experience
  • Andrew who is one of the main technicians served his apprenticeship, over 10 years ago, under Martin and worked closely on the California product during this time.
  • Tim, one of the other technicians has been with Breeze for over 7 years has recently attended the bespoke Grand California training course and is also working towards his diagnostic technician qualification
  • Sean Anthony, the General Aftersales Manager has been with Breeze for 20 years this year and is fully committed to making sure Breeze are the destination of choice to look after your California.
  • Paul Cowshall, the Workshop Controller has over 10 years’ service with Breeze and worked very closely with Martin (he shared an office with him when Martin became more office based)
  • Within the Breeze Van Centres Market Area they have other Master Technicians with over 30 years’ experience between them.
  • Sean Anthony has agreed to an active role on the California Club website to increase the Breeze presence and offer support to members with service, maintenance or repair enquires.

Breeze are fully committed to be the destination of choice for all California owners.
Always a shame when expert techs leave the tools and graduate into management, fully understandable from an income point of view though.

Thanks for providing the update to your members. Although we were sorry to see Martin (VW Guru) leave after being with us for so long we wish him the best of luck. I just wanted to follow up on Martin's post to assure you all of our commitment to maintain the high standards we set ourselves with regards to the expertise and experience you have when visiting our Breeze Van Centres.

If you have any questions or feedback please do not hesitate to contact me directly - michael.gunner@breezemotorgroup.co.uk

Kind Regards

Michael
Brand Director
Breeze Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles

Just a heads up, I clicked a Breeze advert on the top of the page and there was a URL error.

Was in this space, with a green T6.1 in the image I believe:

Screen Shot 2020-02-14 at 08.40.23.png

Just a heads up, I clicked a Breeze advert on the top of the page and there was a URL error.

Was in this space, with a green T6.1 in the image I believe:

View attachment 55288
Thanks Alex and Loz, we have spoken to the California Forum Team and they have now fixed the issue. Really appreciate you both taking the time to let us know of the error.

Is there anything specific we can help with?

Kind Regards

Michael
CV Brand Director
Breeze Volkswagen

We love the guys down at Breeze, as a small business they have helped showcase our Jackyards seat covers for years now. They always have a set on the display van for all to see.:)

Back