Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New to Californias

J

John C

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Hi, my wife and I have just bought a T6 California Beach 150 in Reflex Silver from VW Birmingham. Not our first VW Transporter but certainly a big step up for us. Just need to sell Big Red, our VW T5 Kombi (pictured ) which has served us well on our many camping trips and will be a sad day when saying goodbye to him. My wife is thinking of keeping him Some great advice on here by the way

image.jpeg

Welcome.

I know what you are going through. Keeping a car that you have started to "love", or get rid of it, not to have to pay double insurance, double road tax, double MOT, ...

But let's face it, once you will have your new van, you might have some nostalgic thoughts about the previous car, but you will get over it.

Only you will know if you are willing to have them both, or you can live with one, that will do all the other does/did, plus a whole lot more of fun...

Let us know about the decision?

Hi, my wife and I have just bought a T6 California Beach 150 in Reflex Silver from VW Birmingham. Not our first VW Transporter but certainly a big step up for us. Just need to sell Big Red, our VW T5 Kombi (pictured ) which has served us well on our many camping trips and will be a sad day when saying goodbye to him. My wife is thinking of keeping him Some great advice on here by the way

View attachment 50765
Exciting times you will love Cali life.....and the red Kombi looks cool ...Kombi’s are great vehicles for all sorts had quite a few they also sell like hot cakes

Big Red was finally sold to a family in Ludlow, hopefully they will continue to look after him as we did. Welcome Big Hank, my wife has to name all our vehicles. Parked up at Sennen Cove, Cornwall while we do a bit of Storm Dennis watching, amazing waves. 20200217_104615.jpg