Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

CampervanBits New Titanium Seat Cover Design for the T6 Ocean

CampervanBits

CampervanBits

VIP Trade Partner
Vehicle
N/A
Following on from the success of the GTI seat covers we now have a brand new design available 'Titanium' As with all our seat covers they are fully air bag tested and certified.

These will be in stock within the next few days at just £399 for a full set for the Ocean.

WhatsApp Image 2018-03-08 at 14.03.19.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2018-03-08 at 14.03.31.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2018-03-08 at 14.03.32(1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2018-03-08 at 14.03.32.jpeg

And the T5.1?

At the rate that it's going they will we delivering T7's before they catch up with delivering T6's :shocked
You’re so right. Everybody must be fed up with us moaning about the wait. We are trying to be positive but it’s been a bit like a rollercoaster I must admit. Looking forward to making those memories as you do elequently put it.

Sorry that was supposed to say ‘so eloquently put it ‘. I’m terrible at checking what I’ve typed. :confused:

Due to these current sets being made for the T6 only, what we can do is supply the T5 headrest covers separately ( that is the only difference between T5 & T6 seats)

More information will follow in a few days -

We also have an incentive for any initial order that can supply us a full set of photo's we will refund you £30 in return ( This would be on top of VIP Discount)

Please please please can you get a set that is not black and matches the ocean seats in moonrock. I love the fact our Cali is so light and airy and black covers just make it look so dark.

Are they hard to fit ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Due to these current sets being made for the T6 only, what we can do is supply the T5 headrest covers separately ( that is the only difference between T5 & T6 seats)

More information will follow in a few days -

We also have an incentive for any initial order that can supply us a full set of photo's we will refund you £30 in return ( This would be on top of VIP Discount)

Could I buy just two front chairs, or is somebody interested in sharing? Meaning, is somebody interested in only the bench?
(Btw, are these headrests you show T5? Because mine (T6) are not the same).

We are still looking for some images of these in a van please, whether you have ordered a set already or maybe you are thinking of ordering some, there is £40 refund in it for you in returns for some pics ( this is on top of your VIP Discount)

Any news on the light coloured seat covers, they look really good but a little uncertain on the inner seat fabric, thought this might be a lighter colour or tartan like the GTI's

Back