Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New T6.1 order delays

M

Minime082

VIP Member
Vehicle
Looking to buy
For people asking about the extra weight and change from 199 to 204 this is the reason why. I have finally got a 204 caravelle to have a look at and it appears the DPF has been turned 90 degrees and a new cooling module has been installed above it. New turbo and exhaust layout. Plus multiple new sensors.
20210226_075402.jpg20210226_075151.jpg

F

Footy69

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
delivery Thursday of our very first Cali Ocean 150 DSG in indium Grey, there is hope ! Looking forward to our Cali adventures, the weathers looking good for next weekend so, picnics and chippy teas Cali style is about as good as it will get. Bit with lots of campsites booked for summer expeditions there is good times coming. Listers communications over past fortnight have been spot on, can’t fault the customer care ! Happy Campers ☺️

L

Ladymuck

VIP Member
Vehicle
Looking to buy
delivery Thursday of our very first Cali Ocean 150 DSG in indium Grey, there is hope ! Looking forward to our Cali adventures, the weathers looking good for next weekend so, picnics and chippy teas Cali style is about as good as it will get. Bit with lots of campsites booked for summer expeditions there is good times coming. Listers communications over past fortnight have been spot on, can’t fault the customer care ! Happy Campers ☺️
Nice to hear some good news !

jMacdent

jMacdent

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199 4Motion
photos at some time please?!

J

JandA

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199 4Motion
My Cali Ocean has a confirmed week 9 build week which is this week!!!..does anyone know if you can track its progress through production or is the next notification stage when it is on its way to the departure port. Are VW chat able to give that info ??

L

Ladymuck

VIP Member
Vehicle
Looking to buy
My Cali Ocean has a confirmed week 9 build week which is this week!!!..does anyone know if you can track its progress through production or is the next notification stage when it is on its way to the departure port. Are VW chat able to give that info ??
I don't think you can, I just got stage 'In build' and then 'in transit to port of exit'

J

JandA

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199 4Motion
I don't think you can, I just got stage 'In build' and then 'in transit to port of exit'
Well if you can get a “in build” notification it’s an indication it’s going down the production line and better than just a confirmed build date. Did you get that from VW chat

L

Ladymuck

VIP Member
Vehicle
Looking to buy
Well if you can get a “in build” notification it’s an indication it’s going down the production line and better than just a confirmed build date. Did you get that from VW chat
Sorry J&A i worded that one wrong :oops: it just stays status 20 (Factory ordered production week confirmed) until it leaves the factory..

J

JandA

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199 4Motion
Sorry J&A i worded that one wrong :oops: it just stays status 20 (Factory ordered production week confirmed) until it leaves the factory..
No problem thanks for that, it’s is as I expected. Don’t you hate the wait..lol

VW California Club