Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New T6.1 order delays

Just had some great news today that my Ocean ordered in November 2021 has arrived at the dealership and hope to pick it up on the 27th Jan.
Also, the price is the same as it was on the order.
I bet you’re chomping at the bit to get going !
Good luck !

Just had some great news today that my Ocean ordered in November 2021 has arrived at the dealership and hope to pick it up on the 27th Jan.
Also, the price is the same as it was on the order.
Well done, Im sure you will enjoy...will they hold it for 4 weeks to get a 23 plate?

Wow, you got your van with an engine cover! Looks far better than without it.. Anyone else have it?
Having just opened the bonnet for the first time on the new van, I was somewhat surprised to find it had an engine cover. Our previous 199 T6.1 didn't have it.
I wonder if its part of the acoustic pack?

IMG_5663.jpeg

Having just opened the bonnet for the first time on the new van, I was somewhat surprised to find it had an engine cover. Our previous 199 T6.1 didn't have it.
I wonder if its part of the acoustic pack?

View attachment 104354
I put one on my T6 and noticed no difference inside, Hides the jungle of pipework.

Think the Caravelle has them as standard?

4 Motion and both 150 and 204PS engines back on the menu in Germany. I guess that was just a temporary supply chain issue that cause the 4Mo to be dropped.

Wow, you got your van with an engine cover! Looks far better than without it.. Anyone else have it?
Our MY23 T6.1 Ocean has the engine cover. Our previous MY19 T6.0 has no cover does not.

Our MY23 T6.1 Ocean has the engine cover. Our previous MY19 T6.0 has no cover does not.
Thats because you have a 204. 150's are shipped without a cover. Another cost cutting effort to save a couple of euros.

Keeps the engine bay tidy. It's a fairly small cover so I can't think of any other benefits.
Fitted one on my T6 and no noticeable sound effect, just hides the myriads of pipes etc.
A part that car engines have as standard. I did see that it was standard fit on Caravelle models.

Back