Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New T6.1 order delays

It is. I’m absolutely delighted with it. Wouldn’t change it for any other colour.
That’s encouraging! Mine (Feb 22) will be Starlight but I was torn between that and fortana red. I’ve seen both colours on the road recently and I think the blue was the right choice

Picked up ours last weekend too. Without a doubt worth the wait (October order). After having some issues with Breeze Poole, I'm happy to give credit where it's due. Emma turned around an initial bad experience and I'd wholeheartedly recommend her to anyone looking.

Hope you're all as pleased as we are soon.

20210508_092431.jpg

Picked up ours last weekend too. Without a doubt worth the wait (October order). After having some issues with Breeze Poole, I'm happy to give credit where it's due. Emma turned around an initial bad experience and I'd wholeheartedly recommend her to anyone looking.

Hope you're all as pleased as we are soon.

View attachment 78466
Well done great news. How did your finance deal work out in the end?

We had no issues. Wasn't even brought up.
Did you go for the one originally agreed in October, or the one that came out in Q1? What is the interest rate if you don’t mind me asking?

Did you go for the one originally agreed in October, or the one that came out in Q1? What is the interest rate if you don’t mind me asking?
We moved to the 2.9% in Q1 and this was what was on our paperwork last week. As someone else said, we had quotes done and approved in Q1 - not sure if that made the difference.

Who‘s daydreaming about their Cali starting its build journey tomorrow then?!

#week20club

I know I am!
Daydreaming!!!!
I've watched every California Chris, a bus and beyond, travelling togs, Tom cobbly and all youtube videos about 10 times over.
I spend about 30 mins evening scrolling for new videos.
I'm even watching 8 year old lake district, Cornwall, NC500 tours
So come on guys.
Those of you that can, please put some new stuff on for me .

Meanwhile I'm off to Cornwall next week to stay in a B&B and stalk all your vans

Daydreaming!!!!
I've watched every California Chris, a bus and beyond, travelling togs, Tom cobbly and all youtube videos about 10 times over.
I spend about 30 mins evening scrolling for new videos.
I'm even watching 8 year old lake district, Cornwall, NC500 tours
So come on guys.
Those of you that can, please put some new stuff on for me .

Meanwhile I'm off to Cornwall next week to stay in a B&B and stalk all your vans
I need therapy after all of this. The shed, loft and spare room filled to the hilt with all the gear & ready to roll out. Last night I actually had a dream that I was driving the van and the brakes didn't work. Cold sweats, hot head and wild thoughts.
I'm not sure of my status anymore as they've referred me back to the dealer each time, who is absolutely useless at replying and communicating. I estimate 10/11 months which is just madness.
I have actually started to pen a letter to VW about transferring Cali's to their car dealership. The commercial guys haven't a bloody clue about customer service, communication or anything. I'd even set up a dealership myself just focused on cali's or was that in my dream too? Good luck all

Definitely! Might even ping our friends on VWC chat tomorrow afternoon to see if they can confirm it's started? Just how many are there of us in #week20club ??
Week 22 for me

Week 22 for me
Has that been confirmed yet? And if so how long ago was it confirmed? I’ve got unconfirmed week 25 - trying not to get excited but wondering at what point it will become confirmed?

Yes mine confirmed about two weeks ago , they confirm build date four weeks before your provisional date so if yours is week 25 it should confirm next week on week 21 or move back if it doesn’t confirm

Definitely! Might even ping our friends on VWC chat tomorrow afternoon to see if they can confirm it's started? Just how many are there of us in #week20club ??
Hi @Stu@rt. If yours is confirmed, I'll have to drop the dealer a line about ours. One behind you in the queue apparently (129) but no further update since being told about our build slipping to June. Love to join the #week20club but I'm scared to ask in case it's slipped again. Ignorance is bliss and all that.

Another #week20club member here. 204 4Mo, 9 Oct order, #38 on ‘the list‘ last time I heard. Seems there’s a few of us; will be interesting to track them through. Let’s hope the parts bins are topped up and ready to go!

Well today is hopefully the day then. I’ll let them have until about 5pm today and I’ll be on the chat to see if there is any status change.

Does anyone know what the different status codes are during the build, delivery etc?

Knew I'd seen it somewhere....

Status codes

00 = Assigned to factory order no production week scheduled
10 = Factory ordered with production week scheduled
20 = Factory ordered production week confirmed
30 = In transit from factory
36 = Vehicle in port of exit – not released
38 = Vehicle in port of exit – released to shipping
39 = Vehicle on ship
40 = Vehicle arrival at UK port
60 = Dispatched to Dealer
70 = Vehicle arrived at Dealer

Thanks

It's a pity there isn't any available codes between 30 and 30. BMW have small stage codes during the build too - like in paint shop too.

I suspect then that those of us with week 20 builds starting today, we won't see a code 30 or 36 until a few weeks time...

Does anyone know when the new "list" from VW is due?
- Our last official update was about a month ago, and we were told VW would be providing a monthly update on "The List" - so I'm guessing it should be due any day now?

I need therapy after all of this. The shed, loft and spare room filled to the hilt with all the gear & ready to roll out. Last night I actually had a dream that I was driving the van and the brakes didn't work. Cold sweats, hot head and wild thoughts.
I'm not sure of my status anymore as they've referred me back to the dealer each time, who is absolutely useless at replying and communicating. I estimate 10/11 months which is just madness.
I have actually started to pen a letter to VW about transferring Cali's to their car dealership. The commercial guys haven't a bloody clue about customer service, communication or anything. I'd even set up a dealership myself just focused on cali's or was that in my dream too? Good luck all
Dreams about brakes not working?! ... you'd not been watching the Johnny Vegas 'Carry on Glamping' programme before bed had you?!! (His Maltese Bus/camper conversion crashing into a Barn after the brakes failed - worth a watch if you haven't seen!)

Back