Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New prices for T6.1 & information?

I had a tweet from them the other day confirming that 6.1 will be as the show.
That is interesting as I was told via email from someone at VW they will not have one, lets hope I am wrong :)

Had it confirmed via the VW website (live chat) that they will have 2x T6.1s at the show, probably a Coast and an Ocean I would imagine, which is good news since we have tickets to go along hoping to see the new model with an idea of ordering our first California - very exciting

Had it confirmed via the VW website (live chat) that they will have 2x T6.1s at the show, probably a Coast and an Ocean I would imagine, which is good news since we have tickets to go along hoping to see the new model with an idea of ordering our first California - very exciting
Yeh us also. I had hoped full pricing would be available prior to the show. Fingers crossed. Although it’s seems VW might hold off to see what happens with Brexit for a bit longer.

Just seen Andrew Dittons vid at the NEC. Looks like 6.0 on show not 6.1 :(

Amazing that was what I was told a while back, but then told 2x would be at the show (via the website) I think they must have got confused with the Grand California model as they have 2x of these on show. Don't know how we are going to see a T6.1 to order one!

No sign of full price list anytime soon either. I suspect they will delay until after 31/10

They can ship a dozen T6.1s to Canada for the journalists, but can't get one to the UK? What???

They can ship a dozen T6.1s to Canada for the journalists, but can't get one to the UK? What???
Journalists are more important! They are in no rush to get them out in the UK. Terrified they price and loose out. They also know their ability to fleece the UK market and still be in demand.

Shame Ford are doing the same with the Nugget. Brexit is scaring the accountants.

i have just found the T6.1 configurator and virtually all previous options are now as standard, save the metallic paint. price on configurator with the one colour paint then, is 65.200. The T6 we ordered was 63.400 i think (including awning, met paint, alcantara seats, sat nav system, sensors/camera) so really not a lot in it. be interesting to know what the discount might be if any on the new model.

Today received a message from our Dutch Cali dealer VW Campercentrum in Amersfoort:

Stock discount for a brandnew Cali Ocean 2024 with automatic transmission: 9.000 euro.
Plus: 4 years guarantee.
Plus: 4 years of free maintanance.
Plus: free gearbox lock.
Plus: free solar panel.

Regards from Amsterdam,

Marc.

Back