Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New owners of a Cali 6.1 ocean...

Hi all, hubby and I picked up a nearly new T6.1 Ocean from Breeze vans in Southampton yesterday. We dealt with Richard and can't recommend him enough, such a lovely chap. Anyway, we've never even so much as hired a van before but what the heck!! My sister and hubby have had their Ocean for 4 years and they love it. They've given us a working tour and we've been reading loads on this forum plus watching you tube of anyone and everybody. I'm sure we'll be asking some daft questions along the way but we are willing to learn . Luckily we can play with the van on days out on the coast where we live. I'm just looking forward to going through years worth of camping gear to see what we can repurpose and what can be sold. Am guessing the outwell 6 man Air tent can go!! No doubt hubby will use the money for another surfboard? Looking forward to being part of the VW Campervan community.

Welcome Zoe. Top tip; don’t use your postcode as your location on an open forum.

Hi all, hubby and I picked up a nearly new T6.1 Ocean from Breeze vans in Southampton yesterday. We dealt with Richard and can't recommend him enough, such a lovely chap. Anyway, we've never even so much as hired a van before but what the heck!! My sister and hubby have had their Ocean for 4 years and they love it. They've given us a working tour and we've been reading loads on this forum plus watching you tube of anyone and everybody. I'm sure we'll be asking some daft questions along the way but we are willing to learn . Luckily we can play with the van on days out on the coast where we live. I'm just looking forward to going through years worth of camping gear to see what we can repurpose and what can be sold. Am guessing the outwell 6 man Air tent can go!! No doubt hubby will use the money for another surfboard? Looking forward to being part of the VW Campervan community.
Hi Zoe, this is how we fit longboards in the bus. Currently looking for a better solution so if you have one please share :)
06C7EE5A-7A48-4CF9-9F30-861FFFCCB763.jpeg

Welcome!
What colour's the van? If we see a 6.1 Ocean on UK plates down in Hossegor or Biarritz we'll give you a wave!

Welcome!
What colour's the van? If we see a 6.1 Ocean on UK plates down in Hossegor or Biarritz we'll give you a wave!
Hi Zoe, this is how we fit longboards in the bus. Currently looking for a better solution so if you have one please share :)
View attachment 86002
That's how my husband thinks his longboard is going to be stored I've never been keener to get new roof bars!! We've kept all our old thule sets so are now seeing what we can repurpose!

Welcome!
Mojave beige... Will be definitely seen cruising around the surf shops in soorts hossegor!! We always love a wave