Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New owner picking up on Saturday :)

Congratulations! Where are you getting it from? We are collecting our new Coast from Breeze Poole on Saturday - unfortunately it looks like our collections might be amongst the last ones for a while

Welcome! I picked mine up last weekend and head off on her maiden voyage tomorrow. Hope you enjoy your new van!

Congratulations! Where are you getting it from? We are collecting our new Coast from Breeze Poole on Saturday - unfortunately it looks like our collections might be amongst the last ones for a while
Thanks all for the good wishes. :)

I picked it up from North London, the salesman said the Ukraine situation is affecting upcoming orders now.
Very jealous John. When did you place your order?
Was last March/April time I think. The dealer gave me a July/August 2021 estimated delivery date but "no promises"!

IMG_0014.jpg

Thanks all for the good wishes. :)

I picked it up from North London, the salesman said the Ukraine situation is affecting upcoming orders now.

Was last March/April time I think. The dealer gave me a July/August 2021 estimated delivery date but "no promises"!

View attachment 90337
Wow!! That was an optimistic first delivery date . We ordered ours last July 2021 with an expected build date of this April 2022, but that light at the end of the tunnel doesn’t seem to be getting any brighter . All the best and have fun

Hope everything went ok with your collection from Breeze in Poole and you are now enjoying your Coast. Thanks for trusting us with your order.

Hope everything went ok with your collection from Breeze in Poole and you are now enjoying your Coast. Thanks for trusting us with your order.
Thanks Michael. The service from Breeze (and Jon in particular) was brilliant. Jon had to work extra hard for us to collect this weekend thanks to a monumental **** up by VWFS but he pulled out all the stops. We are delighted with "Seymour" and already have lots of weekends away already booked up.

Thanks Michael. The service from Breeze (and Jon in particular) was brilliant. Jon had to work extra hard for us to collect this weekend thanks to a monumental **** up by VWFS but he pulled out all the stops. We are delighted with "Seymour" and already have lots of weekends away already booked up.
Thanks for the feedback from your experience with Breeze and Jon, I will make sure I pass it onto him. That is frustrating about VWFS but I'm glad Jon was able to resolve. Have great fun with "Seymour" on all the adventures which you already have booked.

Wow!! That was an optimistic first delivery date . We ordered ours last July 2021 with an expected build date of this April 2022, but that light at the end of the tunnel doesn’t seem to be getting any brighter . All the best and have fun
We ordered ours July 2021 also. Was given a May 2022 build but somehow can't see that happening.