Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New one from Switzerland

TheBigNic

TheBigNic

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199
Hi everyone,
We are, Caroline and I, newcomers in the Van World. We are from Switzerland and will be retired in a few monthes. "The Plan" is to travel trough Europe with our California Ocean T6.1 from 2022, so long as we can ;-)
Thank already an all the people that have (and will further) shared here their knowledge, we'll surely make a good usage of it!
Hasta la vista
The Big Nic

Welcome! This is the best way to start your retirement. I'm sure you'll get a lot of fun out of your camper. Pictures!!!

Welcome to the club, also based in Switzerland :). There's a handful of us...

Hi everyone,
We are, Caroline and I, newcomers in the Van World. We are from Switzerland and will be retired in a few monthes. "The Plan" is to travel trough Europe with our California Ocean T6.1 from 2022, so long as we can ;-)
Thank already an all the people that have (and will further) shared here their knowledge, we'll surely make a good usage of it!
Hasta la vista
The Big Nic
Welcome! We are Vaud! J

Welcome! I’m sure that you won’t regret your choice. We followed the same path 2 years ago, and we’ve had so much fun. It’s a very liberating means of touring. Also handy when doing work on your home (or homes of your offspring ! ) ;)