Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

W

WhimDynastyT4

Vehicle
T4 Hightop
Hey All,

I’ve Recently became a first time owner of an old VW T4, I was pointed in the direction of this community by chance from another VW camper owner, went on a whim with it so I’ll be here regularly for advice and tips,

Location; Scotland

Cheers for having me,

Hi, I’m a new member and looking for some advice. I ordered a California Coast back in October 2021 and have received very limited updates from the dealership. The last email received in early December referred to a possible build date in January ‘23 but I have heard nothing since. I understand that the Coast is no longer in active production and wonder if the order will be honoured at the original price and specification. The dealer is unable to provide any information in this regard. Comments and advice appreciated.

Hey All,

I’ve Recently became a first time owner of an old VW T4, I was pointed in the direction of this community by chance from another VW camper owner, went on a whim with it so I’ll be here regularly for advice and tips,

Location; Scotland

Cheers for having me,
Welcome to the forum! I hope you find it as useful as we have - some really good knowledge around, as well as the usual conversation pieces. How about a photo of your new purchase ?

Hi, I’m a new member and looking for some advice. I ordered a California Coast back in October 2021 and have received very limited updates from the dealership. The last email received in early December referred to a possible build date in January ‘23 but I have heard nothing since. I understand that the Coast is no longer in active production and wonder if the order will be honoured at the original price and specification. The dealer is unable to provide any information in this regard. Comments and advice appreciated.

Welcome! So you have been waiting 16 months to date?! It’s not the longest I’ve heard of (there‘s a 7,000 post thread on this forum with many tales of woe), but it’s very unusual lately. The dealer will be your only source of info, and they can see when it enters the factory. The delivery can take dealers by surprise though. I’d get on to them.

For interest, see this thread …

Looks to be in great condition, and certainly makes a statement on the road! Enjoy your adventures.

Back