Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

L

Lancashire1968

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
How do from a cold and frosty Lancashire, New to the site . Not got our Cali Ocean 150 in Ascot grey as yet ordered late October from Lancashire commercial vans , Steve over there was very helpful and we have a delivery date of October 2024 , basically 12 months sounds to be the normal lead time for the Cali Ocean . We did have a T6 converted van eventually sold to fund the Cali . I think it will be tent for this year coming unless the lead times suddenly drops fingers crossed.

How do from a cold and frosty Lancashire, New to the site . Not got our Cali Ocean 150 in Ascot grey as yet ordered late October from Lancashire commercial vans , Steve over there was very helpful and we have a delivery date of October 2024 , basically 12 months sounds to be the normal lead time for the Cali Ocean . We did have a T6 converted van eventually sold to fund the Cali . I think it will be tent for this year coming unless the lead times suddenly drops fingers crossed.
:welcome Fingers crossed it will be earlier than that eh?

Cheers and yes fingers and toes crossed haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't you mean delivery Oct 2023? But even if it is Oct 2024, you won't beat my wait time.

Don't you mean delivery Oct 2023? But even if it is Oct 2024, you won't beat my wait time.

Hi yes 2024 as we have only just ordered this October gone , hate to ask how long or when is your predicted build date

Hi yes 2024 as we have only just ordered this October gone , hate to ask how long or when is your predicted build date

Ordered 11/2020, delivered with wrong engine 5/2022, reordered 5/2022, currently at Dutch importers and expecting delivery 3rd week of Jan 2023. Total time 26 months.

I’ve a strong suspicion your van will come earlier than the dealer has indicated - probably expectation management filling the last 2 years! There’s been a rash of vans being delivered in 3 to 4 months, and given the slowdown of new vehicle enquiries spoken about by the trade this week, I’d be surprised if this doesn’t continue. Anyway, good luck, and great to have you on the forum!

Confused - 12 months from Oct 22 is Oct 23, not 24? As @Hawthorn37 says, don't be surprised if it's quicker - seems the blocks of 21/22 have been eased somewhat and some people are getting vans between 4 and 6 months after ordering.

Confused - 12 months from Oct 22 is Oct 23, not 24? As @Hawthorn37 says, don't be surprised if it's quicker - seems the blocks of 21/22 have been eased somewhat and some people are getting vans between 4 and 6 months after ordering.

Haha I’m already in 2023 in my mind , need a break it’s been a long year . Sorry for the confusion yes 2023 October. Yes looking at some other comments and threads things seem to be moving along

Our van has just arrived 4 months early we ordered in april this year and its now sat on my drive! I think you will be getting a call much earlier unless you have asked for something exotic!

Our van has just arrived 4 months early we ordered in april this year and its now sat on my drive! I think you will be getting a call much earlier unless you have asked for something exotic!

A early call that would be a nice surprise if we did . Only thing that might hold it up would be the tow bar we are having fitted , did read somewhere that was a holdup .
Have you anything planned over the festive season, seeing as you have it on your driveway

A early call that would be a nice surprise if we did . Only thing that might hold it up would be the tow bar we are having fitted , did read somewhere that was a holdup .
Have you anything planned over the festive season, seeing as you have it on your driveway

That early surprise came with a call last week to say the Cali was ready for pickup and we took delivery yesterday 23/03/23 exactly 5 months after ordering. Bring on the away days

That early surprise came with a call last week to say the Cali was ready for pickup and we took delivery yesterday 23/03/23 exactly 5 months after ordering. Bring on the away days

Less than half the 13 months mine took to arrive in 2021. Great that waiting times are shortening. A photo of your pride and joy on your first away day would be welcome. Enjoy your new home from home