Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Tony hylton

Tony hylton

Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
hello everyone,
Just became a VIP member today,couldn,t miss out on all the good deals offered.
You will probably berate me,but I own a 2.2 cdi mercedes Viano marco polo, been driving it for 4 years now with very little problems.
Unfortunately having previously owned a T4 california, I always lusted after another.
Low and behold on Mobile.de I found a T5 california comfortline DSG 4motion xenon. It also lived in Luxembourg ,where I live.
I particularly wanted an automatic due to knee problems.
I pick it up on Thursday so will let you know what I think of it.
Anyone want a Marco polo?
Tony

Hi Tony welcome. Can't help you shift the Marco Polo I'm afraid. The cali sounds like a good one

Hi Tony and welcome. Nice to hear of other vehicles on here

Mike

Great stuff ,
Regarding the Marco Polo , how much do you give on top to pick it up ....;)

Always good to welcome back those who have strayed to the Dark Side. ;) :welcome

Welcome Tony!
Before I picked up my Cali I tested a Marco Polo. It was in a bad shape and condition although it help me to make my key decicion: Do I want to have a Van or a RV.
However look forward to some pictures of your new T5!

sapto

hello everyone,
Just became a VIP member today,couldn,t miss out on all the good deals offered.
You will probably berate me,but I own a 2.2 cdi mercedes Viano marco polo, been driving it for 4 years now with very little problems.
Unfortunately having previously owned a T4 california, I always lusted after another.
Low and behold on Mobile.de I found a T5 california comfortline DSG 4motion xenon. It also lived in Luxembourg ,where I live.
I particularly wanted an automatic due to knee problems.
I pick it up on Thursday so will let you know what I think of it.
Anyone want a Marco polo?
Tony
Great stuff ,
Regarding the Marco Polo , how much do you give on top to pick it up ....;)

Back