Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New member hello!

F

Fosbucket

Vehicle
Just browsing
Hi All,

a Caravelle owner but this forum has been fantastic for my changes to the Velle. Multiflex board and a few bits and bobs.
Next is looking at window bags and how they might fit the Caravelle but so expensive!
Great to be a member

best wishes

chris

:welcome Welcome. Quite a few threads also relevant for the Caravelle (I currently have one on loan awaiting my Beach delivery).

:welcome Welcome. Quite a few threads also relevant for the Caravelle (I currently have one on loan awaiting my Beach delivery).

Thanks Alison, hope your wait isn’t too long! Can’t wait to get out and enjoy life again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Alison, hope your wait isn’t too long! Can’t wait to get out and enjoy life again.

I just posted on another thread that it arrived in the UK yesterday evening. So collection should be 1st March.

Hi All,

a Caravelle owner but this forum has been fantastic for my changes to the Velle. Multiflex board and a few bits and bobs.
Next is looking at window bags and how they might fit the Caravelle but so expensive!
Great to be a member

best wishes

chris

Chris, you will regret joining this forum. It does not stop with Window Bags. We can get you to spend a lot of money on here ... getting you to upgrade to a California, and then convincing you that you need 4 Motion ... and then further convincing you that you need DSG, all weather tyres, a solar panel ... and a towbar ... and an 80L fuel tank ... and ... oh! how could I miss - LED lights ... and ... as you can see ... it adds up to a lot. :D

PS: Jokes apart - welcome on here and enjoy the banter :thumb:welcome ... and above all - enjoy your van!

Chris, you will regret joining this forum. It does not stop with Window Bags. We can get you to spend a lot of money on here ... getting you to upgrade to a California, and then convincing you that you need 4 Motion ... and then further convincing you that you need DSG, all weather tyres, a solar panel ... and a towbar ... and an 80L fuel tank ... and ... oh! how could I miss - LED lights ... and ... as you can see ... it adds up to a lot. :D

PS: Jokes apart - welcome on here and enjoy the banter :thumb:welcome ... and above all - enjoy your van!

Thanks. I’ve already got the dsg, new wheels, awning rail, maxton splitter, new stereo en route oh and changed the already lower Caravelle springs to 55mm drop. I’ve got it bad.

I’m in good company!!

Thanks. I’ve already got the dsg, new wheels, awning rail, maxton splitter, new stereo en route oh and changed the already lower Caravelle springs to 55mm drop. I’ve got it bad.

I’m in good company!!

Ah! you are then indeed in good company! :thumb

Let's see a few pics of your pride and joy ... and if you got any nice pics, don't forget to post in the "best thread of 2020" on here - https://vwcaliforniaclub.com/threads/2022-calendar-cali-pictures-wanted.39033/

Ah! you are then indeed in good company! :thumb

Let's see a few pics of your pride and joy ... and if you got any nice pics, don't forget to post in the "best thread of 2020" on here - https://vwcaliforniaclub.com/threads/2022-calendar-cali-pictures-wanted.39033/

3ee7e3de8603c20bc4b32c32f08b9dd5.jpg

One of the rear!!