Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New member from Chichester

Hotel du van

Hotel du van

VIP Member
Hi everyone,
I'm new to the forum and bought my new California earlier this year. We drove to Spain in the summer and went to Benicassim music festival, which was fun but very hot in the van. We also went to Camper Jam this year. Looking forward to reading other forum members experiences and advice.

Welcome to the forum Jane, I am also from Chichester ( just outside ) I have possibly seen you around even left you a card? What colour Cali do you have?

Hi Martin, My Cali is white, with a green Hawaiian Hula doll on the dashboard. I haven't had any cards left on my windscreen.

Hi Jane

Welcome to the forum. Obviously we are local too, will keep our eyes peeled for you :thumb

Hi Oli,

We actually, hired a white Cali from you in February this year. It was a test trip for us to make sure we wanted to buy one. Obviously, we had a great time and bought ours a few months later. I see your vans quite often so I'll wave next time :)

Jane Farah said:
Hi Oli,

We actually, hired a white Cali from you in February this year. It was a test trip for us to make sure we wanted to buy one. Obviously, we had a great time and bought ours a few months later. I see you vans quite often so I'll wave next time :)

Hi Jane

Sorry I didnt recognise the name. Im glad you loved the Cali's so much your purchased one :thumb

No problem Oli. You weren't in the office when we hired the Cali. I can't remember the name of the guy who helped us. Absolutely, loving our van :)

Hi Jane,

We're also in Chichester and have just picked up our new white Beach. I'll keep my eyes peeled for you!

Hi nomadicmedic2005, Hope you are enjoying your new beach. I saw a nice new, white VW at West Wittering beach a few days ago. Was that you? I'll also keep a look out for you too. :)

We were there on Saturday. I took the kids down for a hot chocolate and to enjoy the lovely autumn sunshine!

Yes, I was there Saturday. (I walk my two dogs on the beach most days). So I think I've spotted you already. Your van looked lovely, new and clean. :) I'll wave next time.