Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New guys

P

Pjc

Hello everyone,
We are new members of the Cali Club! We picked up are new van last week and love it to bits already. Waiting for the opportunity to take her on a good run with the family, typical unsettled bank holiday weather!

I am sure we will have lots of questions that need your valuable answers as time goes by. Te first would be, I like the bonnet covers you can buy, but have read some reports that they can cause blistering? Should I stay away, or will it protect our lovely new van from stone chips?

Thanks guys, Paul

Hi there and welcome
What's the new van like colour etc we would all like to know :thumb
I have a bonnet bra I bought it fron vanx. They are good for stopping stone chips and they fit in only a couple of minutes. I remove mine about once a month and leave it off for a few days before refitting. I think if you leave it on without taking it of that can make the paint fade after
A year or so I have had no problems to date :thumb
Let us know how your first trip goes :hello

Welcome to the club/forum pjc ..:)
Glad to hear your loving your Cali. I've had mine for almost 3 months now and it still makes me smile everytime I look at it and driving the Cali the smile gets even bigger :)

Enjoy the Cali and the forum

Hello,
Thanks for the comments. Anyone know how I can create an album or perhaps upload a pic, for some reason the choose file button is faded out, therefore not allowing me to select anything?
Cheers.

Back