Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New Exclusive owner

C

chriskiely

Vehicle
T4 Hightop
860a688fbd6eebe5ac29125e4d0bf8cd.jpg

Hoping to be picking this up next weekend to replace my T3 California. The extra space is very welcome.
2.5 Tdi 2002

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn, all those T4's everyone buys here, still look like they come out of the factory.

Those seem to be very well maintained vehicles.

You will love it!

Damn, all those T4's everyone buys here, still look like they come out of the factory.

Those seem to be very well maintained vehicles.

You will love it!

I hope so; slight piece of corrosion on sill adjacent to front wheel; hope not too problematic. Will get sorted in due course.

Very nice indeed. Welcome. The smurf has an awesome layout and the space is brilliant. Enjoy

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Have you found the huge thread on the T4 forum that the Exclusive owners keep going? I think it’s a little quieter now (vs when had T4WFA) but it’s still a great bank of knowledge.

Have you found the huge thread on the T4 forum that the Exclusive owners keep going? I think it’s a little quieter now (vs when had T4WFA) but it’s still a great bank of knowledge.

Is there a link to it ? I can’t seem to locate it

Feed them oil and they will keep on running...
I swapped my old cali '92 for an Exclusive last summer - great car, love it!
There is also a small forum in The Netherlands: https://www.vwexclusive.nl
Enjoy your van!

And let's not forget this one...375 pages and counting!

Hi Pureinla, I guess you're the guys who bought their CE in The Netherlands? The van I saw standing in Zeebrugge to be shipped last year? And, you feel happy with the big green one?

I found it from the NL Exclusive forum form a lovely woman Fenna. We still keep in touch occasionally.
One year, two years... time flies. But that's the one indeed. Watched the van when in Zeebrugge (live nearby) and had some contact with Fenna (I'm also member of that forum). Think you picked a good one!
greetz

Back