Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New Club Partner: Rugs for Bugs - Carpet for VW Campers

Martin

Martin

Administrator
Admin/Founder
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
We have another great new Partner coming onboard with us this week .. Rugs for Bugs

Nick offers something different from the standard mat sets that we all have, this includes more colours and even stripes.

All mats come as a complete set: front cabmat, living space and boot space, they are also available for both two and three rail vans.

Prices as follows:
Standard black £90. VIP Price £81
Full set striped £120. VIP Price £108
Full set seagrass £145 VIP Price £130

More details to follow shortly along with a brand new page on their website dedicated to the cali !

Here are just some of the colours/designs that they can supply.

swatch.png

Are these available for T4 Westfalia Californias?

I only see RHD cab mats on the website.

dan

Hi Dan, is yours lhd or rhd?
Cheers Nick.

TwentyOneThirtyFive said:
Are these available for T4 Westfalia Californias?

I only see RHD cab mats on the website.

dan

It's LHD - all T4 based Westfalia Californias were manufactured as LHD.

There are one or two that are RHD (someone on here has one), but they have been converted at a later date.

It's fitted habitation area carpets that I'd be more interested in though.

Cheers,
dan

Hi Nick,

Any plans to offer your products to suit the T5 California Beach Models??

I have the 3-seater with a 4 rail arrangement and would really love a set of carpets!

Thanks

James

Dan, we can certainly produce what you need but we would need the vehicle to template.
Cheers Nick.

TwentyOneThirtyFive said:
It's LHD - all T4 based Westfalia Californias were manufactured as LHD.

There are one or two that are RHD (someone on here has one), but they have been converted at a later date.

It's fitted habitation area carpets that I'd be more interested in though.

Cheers,
dan

Hi James, we have a Beach coming in soon to be template, once I have that we can certainly do this for you. Up until now we have been supplying T5 cali owners.
Cheers Nick.

redredzimmer said:
Hi Nick,

I have the 3-seater with a 4 rail arrangement and would really love a set of carpets!

Thanks

James

rugsforbugs said:
Dan, we can certainly produce what you need but we would need the vehicle to template

Nick, where are you based?

It's okay, I've answered my own question. A bit far away from us to pop over.

rugsforbugs said:
Hi James, we have a Beach coming in soon to be template, once I have that we can certainly do this for you. Up until now we have been supplying T5 cali owners.
Cheers Nick.

redredzimmer said:
Hi Nick,

Thanks

James

Excellent!... Hopefully it will be the 3 seater version!

Another Beach owner looking for mats here. 2 seater version for me though and probably a custom modification to the nearside in order to fit around my kitchen pod.
Looking at their website they do caravan mats from a supplied template so hopefully will be able to do something similar. The UB2 stripe design might go very nicely with the Beach trim. :cool

Hi Owen, thanks for the interest. If you can send a template I can make a set from that for you. Some of the colours are being superseded and we are constantly updating our range. There will be a specific range on the website for Cali`s.
Cheers Nick

owen_h said:
Another Beach owner looking for mats here. 2 seater version for me though and probably a custom modification to the nearside in order to fit around my kitchen pod.
Looking at their website they do caravan mats from a supplied template so hopefully will be able to do something similar. The UB2 stripe design might go very nicely with the Beach trim. :cool

Back