Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New Cali Owners

Ray W

Ray W

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150 4Motion
So we have purchased and taken delivery of our first camper van a 2018 California Ocean. We have been saving hard for about 4 years and worked our way up from camping through to a Peugeot Outdoor with an Amdro Boot Jump in the back to now an Ocean. The excotement level is preety much through the roof. A huge thank you to all on this forum I have been lurking for a wee while and absorbing the reservoir of information and ideas that are freely available here. It has been fantastic to witness all this sharing and I have learned so much and funny enough spent a bit more money. Looking forward to many years of camper vanning and learning from all of you on here.

:welcome. Lots of answers here. You just need to start asking.....

:welcome along I'm sure your find all the answers your need here and don't forget to post some photos of the van :thumb

Welcome , sure we can learn from you , seems you have years campervan experience .

Thanks for the reminder being rather new to the whole forum thingy here is the best I can do. Was waiting for some luxurious camping location to show it off, but sadly been hard at work since purchasing.
EwtVR%DERuyaUZpI5ICwnw.jpg

Wot you only bought half a Cali !

And how much does doe bank own? ;)

That is the best way to buy a car.
I have only took a loan once, for a second hand car, because I could get a return from the government through the taxes.
Oh, and my first car was paid by my dad, but I paid it back to him.

That is the best way to buy a car.
I have only took a loan once, for a second hand car, because I could get a return from the government through the taxes.
Oh, and my first car was paid by my dad, but I paid it back to him.
As my Dad once said try never to go into debt except for your house. Yes just been fortunate enough to save really hard over the last 4 years get a good part exchange on my previous vehicle and bingo we have our Cali. Though we had been shopping around for a while to make sure we got the right camper. Did'nt want to spend that much money and end up with something that did'nt do what we needed it to do and found this forum invaluable.