Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

new cali owners - in need of advice

chez786

chez786

VIP Member
Vehicle
Just browsing
Hi All

We have recently purchased a 2011 navy blue Cali called Daisy. We are a family of 4 mum,dad and 2 littlies 3 years and a nearly 1 year old. First night away was fab in Helmsley . Will post later ! Whilst investigating our van we found these. Are they an internal insulator for the roof? The brand is brandrup but I cant find any similar pictures.

Hi, I don't know what they are but I am interested in knowing where you stopped in Helmsley

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

looks like it might be an awning side panel if it was the roof liner it would have window zips in

Hi, I don't know what they are but I am interested in knowing where you stopped in Helmsley
emoji6.png

Strictly speaking it wasnt Helmsley, but Slingsby. Robin Hood c and c park. Great pub in the village which made fab pizzas. Next trip is for the tour de yourkshire, hopefully near Scarborough
looks like it might be an awning side panel if it was the roof liner it would have window zips in
it has a zip that is the full length of it.

yes so does the side panel it zips over the arm of the wind out awning

We have stayed about 4 miles out of Helmsley at a site called Canadian fields . It’s mostly tents and Campervan’s with a teepee for a restaurant if you want to eat out . We love it and have been a couple of times

We have stayed about 4 miles out of Helmsley at a site called Canadian fields . It’s mostly tents and Campervan’s with a teepee for a restaurant if you want to eat out . We love it and have been a couple of times
Thanks for that will keep it in minds always on the look out for new places to adventure

Back