Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New Cali owner...soon to be

normg

normg

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi all.
Just been advised today by VW Van Centre, Edinburgh that my new Cali will be available for pick up on 21st Oct. Getting really excited. :upsidedown

normg

Happy days norm :thumb don't forget to download your checklist from our download section
It will help you make sure they supply you with everything :thumb what colour did you choose :?:

:cool I think your wife has good taste the Cali looks great in white :thumb I look forward to a
Few pictures when you get it home :thumb

We've got it. Picked up at Edinburgh Van Centre on monday 21st. The handover was perfect but a lot of the info has gone over our heads :doh so let the learning process begin :thumb . Will post a photo soon.

Thought I'd like to join in the excitement. Have too,ordered a Cali, which should be arriving before Christmas. Bit of a wait since ordered in early September. Anybody know of a way or tracking its progress?

Once it arrives I shall be looking for lots of tips and you all seem so helpful. This is my first post of any description. Never had this computer game when I started out back in '78 with two kids and two dogs, plus wife.

Another thumbs up here :thumb looks great in white

Tin Lizzie said:
Thought I'd like to join in the excitement. Have too,ordered a Cali, which should be arriving before Christmas. Bit of a wait since ordered in early September. Anybody know of a way or tracking its progress?

Once it arrives I shall be looking for lots of tips and you all seem so helpful. This is my first post of any description. Never had this computer game when I started out back in '78 with two kids and two dogs, plus wife.

Hi Tin Lizzie.
I'm new here too. :lol: There is a wealth on info on here. Just keep searching and hopefully you'll find everything you need to know. Some of it will be right for you and some of it will not. :oops:

cheers
Norm :upsidedown

Jean and I spent last night in our Cali being rocked to sleep by 25+mph winds. Temperature was about 7 degrees outside. Snug as bugs in a rug. :thumb :D :cool