Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New Cali Owner...need help with cigarette lighters.

A

Adambuchan1987

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Hi all, I'm a bit of a newbie but so far absolutely loving our new camper! Whilst camping at the weekend (non-electric) I found that the cigarette lighter in the front, next to the sink and on the top bunk didn't work. It was only the point to the left of the sliding door that worked (not sure if there are anymore I haven't found yet)

Looks like it might be a fuse issue but the 15amp fuses under the passenger seat and the 15amp fuse on the right column behind the water bottle holder all appear to be in working order.

Any ideas?

Hi all, I'm a bit of a newbie but so far absolutely loving our new camper! Whilst camping at the weekend (non-electric) I found that the cigarette lighter in the front, next to the sink and on the top bunk didn't work. It was only the point to the left of the sliding door that worked (not sure if there are anymore I haven't found yet)

Looks like it might be a fuse issue but the 15amp fuses under the passenger seat and the 15amp fuse on the right column behind the water bottle holder all appear to be in working order.

Any ideas?
You say the fuses appear OK. Was that a visual inspection or checking continuity with a multimeter?

Hi, so sorry I haven't seen this reply.

This was only a visual inspection.

Thanks for your reply.

Back