Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New Cali owner at last

Julie and Archie

Julie and Archie

Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Picked up my 2012 T5 from Durham VW (thanks Scott) and headed for my maiden voyage on East Riding coast. Great fun finding how to work everything. Fabulous drive, reversing may take some time. Slept in top bunk with Archie (carin terrier) during storm Angus - an interesting initiation. Was waved at by a guy in a T2 - made my day.

Picked up my 2012 T5 from Durham VW (thanks Scott) and headed for my maiden voyage on East Riding coast. Great fun finding how to work everything. Fabulous drive, reversing may take some time. Slept in top bunk with Archie (carin terrier) during storm Angus - an interesting initiation. Was waved at by a guy in a T2 - made my day.

Welcome to the forum and Cali life! If you can't find how to work something this is the place to ask :welcome:welcome:welcome

Another satisfied customer :thumb

The reversing will get easier, I still drive with the rear seat headrest's down for a clearer view at the rear
:welcome
Alan

I think we tried to buy that one Julie, but when we call on Saturday morning it was sold :(
Glad to hear it went to a good home!

I think we tried to buy that one Julie, but when we call on Saturday morning it was sold :(
Glad to hear it went to a good home!

Hi. I followed advice on forum and searched twice a day. Got lucky. Keep searching it's great. Managed to back on drive today so very proud. Selling my vintage Erica caravan now as no comparison.

Hi. I followed advice on forum and searched twice a day. Got lucky. Keep searching it's great. Managed to back on drive today so very proud. Selling my vintage Erica caravan now as no comparison.
As u say, just keep looking . Ours took months to find but was well worth the wait. You will love it!

Back